Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a low-mid detail Halo 3 ODST helmet? Anyone have one or want to throw one together? I want an ODST helmet that doesn't have the small details in it.

I'd really like to see an Carmine helmet from gears.....
could't see a request for one on the front page

hey, i was wondering if anyone had a Spartan III SPI pep made? if not, could anyone make it? if i should have posted here then sorry, never requested anything before

flipboy439 said:
hey, i was wondering if anyone had a Spartan III SPI pep made? if not, could anyone make it? if i should have posted here then sorry, never requested anything before

Someone would need to create the 3d model for it first, since there isn't one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenix Chief said:
Could someone PLEASE unfold the Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor and Pip Boy files? My stupid computer won't let me at all. PLEASE!!!

EDIT: Sorry for the Necropost, and also, I found out the Power Armor is all here, except for the Helmet and Chest. Thats all I need.

I agree. Power Armor mark 2 and Tesla just isn't cool enough, and Vrogy's touch up of Vamp's version crashes Pep Designer 3.

flipboy439 said:

GeneralMayhem said:
Someone would need to create the 3d model for it first, since there isn't one.
SPI armor would be sweet! Anyone up for modeling that one? Seconding the request.

Do you guys want me to post the links for the power armor files I have again just don't have time right now to do any modding on them.

Does anyone have or know of a Bleach Hollow mask like Ichigo's?
This pic is massive in size, but the only decent one I could find short of going thru episodes I dont have lol.

Ichigo mask

Ifo someone makes this, dont include the teeth, they'd be a major pain in the rear.

xcxkeithxcx said:
Could anyone find a pdo of the Fallout 3 power armor helmet and maybe the whole suit too.
[attachment=7565:fo3helmet.jpg]

Try the search button, its here somewhere.

there hasnt been a pdo for the fallout 3 armour yet only objs that work the links for the obj's are in the pages 11-14 of this thread.

A Banned Member has been working on the Fallout 3 armour, I saw it on his website, but I don't think I'm allow to publicly give anymore details. PM me if you questions.

Vampyredh said:
why mention someone else's website if they are banned thats like I know the answer but I won't tell you.

The solution is in my reply, read it carefully. And your off topic, End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back