Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm experiencing some problems with this Flamethrower, I can't seem to join these particular open edges. I guess I'm not at a high enough level yet. Here is the mqo for the Flamethrower I was going to start unfolding away but decided to see if someone can join the edges on this first.

Also the weapon comes as seperate parts, it would have made it difficult to build as this would require you to cut the pep to make it fit together. The pipe like frame is also another problem, where they intercept near the upper receiver need to be fix and is beyond my skills at the momment. Also the front guards (with the Sharks Jaw) is a floating object.

I'm experiencing some problems with this Flamethrower, I can't seem to join these particular open edges. I guess I'm not at a high enough level yet. Here is the mqo for the Flamethrower I was going to start unfolding away but decided to see if someone can join the edges on this first.

Also the weapon comes as seperate parts, it would have made it difficult to build as this would require you to cut the pep to make it fit together. The pipe like frame is also another problem, where they intercept near the upper receiver need to be fix and is beyond my skills at the momment. Also the front guards (with the Sharks Jaw) is a floating object.

Wow, thats alot of problems. I was taking a look at the model and thought of something. Those floating sark plates can be mounted on so that isn't much of a problem. Your right we do need to get those faces joined. Do you think SKG or any of the other modelers can give us a hand?

I Have one THE SCAR from Crysis i love that weapon

You mean this beauty
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/det...amp;prevstart=0

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Ive looked in the halo wiki and searched my butt off, and cant find any ODST halo 3 shins. Does anyone have files for them? Or are they gunna have to be made? I loved the WETA shins.

Spartan857 said:
Now Ive looked in the halo wiki and searched my butt off, and cant find any ODST halo 3 shins. Does anyone have files for them? Or are they gunna have to be made? I loved the WETA shins.

Is this what your after?

The only thing I have yet to see anyone do is a BRUTE SHOT. I know there have been requests for them here and there, but most tend to look over it and go strait for the mauler or spiker. Birdman has a decent one on google sketch, but Im no computor engineer and have no clue where to begin to convert it... props to everyone who actually go though and make these from scratch! Im only good in the real world...

Anyways, here's the .skp

<a href="http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=8412ac88f406bd5cfcace4d823343363&prevstart=0" target="_blank">
BRUTE SHOT
</a>

Please Unfold!

or if anyone wants to start one from scratch, my hat goes off to you! you will be my best friend... :p

The only thing I have yet to see anyone do is a BRUTE SHOT. I know there have been requests for them here and there, but most tend to look over it and go strait for the mauler or spiker. Birdman has a decent one on google sketch, but Im no computor engineer and have no clue where to begin to convert it... props to everyone who actually go though and make these from scratch! Im only good in the real world...

Birdman is a pretty good modeler.

I am practicing how to unfold but unfortunately, I don't have a password to save them.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

MadManInABox said:
Could someone have a go at the Anubis and Horus gaurd helmets from Stargate

[attachment=7764:17231787...245b6e_o.jpg]

hi i got the anubis give i bit of time and i post it

YURI0510 said:
hi i got the anubis give i bit of time and i post it

hi this is not really the one like stargate its the real annubis but you can open it with a 3D programm and modify it yourself
there is high and low resolution

i hope you like them

anubis.rar

Hey guys, i would really like the helmet from lost in space, the one that joey from friends has when shooting the spider things.

YURI0510 said:
hi this is not really the one like stargate its the real annubis but you can open it with a 3D programm and modify it yourself
there is high and low resolution

i hope you like them

anubis.rar
They're good models but its not the stargate anubis helm i was thinking of, more like this one:

anubis01.jpg

Death2602 said:
Hey guys, i would really like the helmet from lost in space, the one that joey from friends has when shooting the spider things.
Definitely, the entire armour suit would be awesome!!

MadManInABox said:
They're good models but its not the stargate anubis helm i was thinking of, more like this one:

anubis01.jpg

Definitely, the entire armour suit would be awesome!!

i found something on the webthat look like what you want but this guy sell the files then i serch for is source and i send him an email asking if i can get the files, lets see

Well........ not exactly this one ......... this thing scare me

Why it scare you my young grasshopper. To hard? <<slaps head>>. How you suppose to be big ol' scary crysis man with good suit but ugly lo-poly weapons <<slaps head>>. If you wanna be crysis man make the SCAR beautiful, not ugly.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back