Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray Fox's helmet from Metal Gear Solid. [attachment=13032:perso12.jpg][attachment=13031:Gray_Fox_Trophy_by_zinkadesh.jpg]

Preston said:
Gray Fox's helmet from Metal Gear Solid. [attachment=13032:perso12.jpg][attachment=13031:Gray_Fox_Trophy_by_zinkadesh.jpg]

been asking for this for a while. I need to convert some models and I should then be able to pep it. I will, however, throw my name into the hat of people wanting a Frank helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick Motorman said:
been asking for this for a while. I need to convert some models and I should then be able to pep it. I will, however, throw my name into the hat of people wanting a Frank helmet.

whats a frank helmet is it that lego helm from dead rising

PsychoMike said:
whats a frank helmet is it that lego helm from dead rising

Frank Jaeger aka Gray Fox

Grayfox.jpg

hi all ,

ive been lurking around the board for a while now , and i have really enjoyed looked at all the amazing iron-man armors that are being made with the use of pepakura , fiberglas , resin and bondo .

my quesation is this , does anyone think it is possible to convert the really amazing iron man pep costumes into one kick a$$ doctor doom costume. is there any way to alter a 3 d model of iron-man to be used in pepakura into something that more closley resembles doctor doom . just the helmet, you understand not the entire suit .

if so how would you go about adapting i m 3d model into d d., would you change the structure while still in the cut and paste card stock state or would you rather alter the harden fiber glassed pieces with bondo .

while the costume wont be a direct translation of doom from the comics it would be a more sleek and stylized hybrid armor and it would prolly have a few touches of doom from f f 2.

at this stage the costume is still a brain fart but i would love to hear the opinion of some of the more seasoned iron men makers on the board .

Here is one i havent seen yet......would be really hard to model and pep i think.....but once it's done....sweet jesus!!!!

kurgan1.jpg

kurgan2.jpg

kurgan3.jpg

The helmet would be an awsome collection piece for any highlander fan!!!

as i ask this i realize just how unlikley it really is but does anyone know where i cab find pep files for the anubis jaffa helmets from stargate

anubis02.jpg

I know there's a Pep file for the Predator BIO Helmet, but I would love to see some pep files for the rest of the armor pieces.

Heck, maybe even the Predator's face would be cool (a pep file a lot like the Elite Head/face file that I saw somewhere here on the forums.)

can someone make a life size soul reaper from bleach eaither ichigos moon blade i think it was called zegetsu or kenpachis blade which doesnt have a name ?

OK, I have a request myself which has NOTHING to do with Halo. I would like to have 3D files that I can place in Pepakura Designer to create the Death Dealer armors from Underworld: Evolution. I particularly want the helmet, the rest I can probably manage to create something from files from the Armor Archive (http://www.armourarchive.org/patterns/). I have a lot of resource images that I can provide to someone who is interested in making a base model. For a quick reference, here are pictures of Marcus and Amelia`s helmets.

[attachment=13519:Marcus and Amelia Helmet.png] [attachment=13520:Marcus Helmet.png]

But anyone wanting to do the armor would have my gratitude. For the complete armor, here it is:

[attachment=13521:FullArmor.png]

For Halo related requests, I would love to have a modified version of the standard pouch with a removable top and completely closed. I have an idea of how it should be but my 3d skills are close to inexistant. If someone want a drawing of what I would like, I'll be happy to provide one.

DylanMarx said:
Could someone please make Halo 3 Brute armor? (Brute Minor)

I really need it for my flim I am making!

with proper reference, like in game shots of front back and side of armor bits it wouldn't be too hard and i might give it a whirl.

also i might tackle some of these, i have the cruiser from h2 and im already working on the Elite full combat armor before i saw this, also might do some halo wars marines again.

Elite helmets (all varieties), just combat

Elite honor guard staff,maybe

Covenant cruiser,maybe

Halo Wars Marine Armor, maybe

another thing but this isn't a pep request of sorts, can anyone get some good shots of dares pack in game from back, side, top and bottom? i want to try it again after my total fail last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back