Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been suggested yet (sorry, I don't feel like going through a 33 page thread), but how about a Halo 3: ODST M7S (silenced SMG)? I haven't been able to find one anywhere... not even a pep file for the regular M7.

they7692 said:
I don't know if this has been suggested yet (sorry, I don't feel like going through a 33 page thread), but how about a Halo 3: ODST M7S (silenced SMG)? I haven't been able to find one anywhere... not even a pep file for the regular M7.

Nightshade has already modelled and unfolded this in the ODST armour thread along with the pistol and other new odst armour pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
they7692 said:

You just have to look harder. WMHunterTLS modeled one, nightshade modeled one, wizardofflight did blueprints of one. They're out there!!

ok this is a great thread btw...a bit lengthy in the reading lol..but great thread nonetheless IMO.

if any of the very talented 3d modelers and pep0 unfolders is REALLLLY bored sometime..i have a few things i would absolutely love to see in pep form.

i hv been tring to find w no luck for many months of searching,so pretty sure none else has done these things yet.

(1) a pep of a robotic hand.

(2) a pep of the GI JOE armor (mostly want the helm){i know somone already requested gi joe,but there hasnt been a response and if none wants toread 33 pages to see if its been asked,ill reapply the request:)}

(3) a jack skelington head (like larger than the 5 inch tall model that is available),or whole body if you really want to do it.

thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take up this quest.

I'm looking desperately for a pep file of the beam rifle from halo2. If all else fails I may try and do a scratch build, but I'd prefer to pep it. Anyone know where/if a pep file exists for it?

I noticed the slipknot (mick thompson) mask has already been brought up. Any news on that??? Has it already been done? any Info wouhld be much appreciated.

thx

the schnitzel

kolinrulz said:
what about a base for the elite helmet

like a wearable elite head cause ive been looking into elite armor :D

Check out Ben Streeper's "elite elite build" thread. He has a file for an Elite body in there.

I'd be interested in a Gray Fox helmet and a combine elite helmet personally. I started work on an Elite helmet but when I unfold it, it's just too complicated.

I would have to request 3 different peps. first, I would love to get my hands on the power armor from M.D.Giest. hands down one of the coolest suits i have ever seen. second choice would be section 8 armor. and the third is a vague request to get my buddy interested in anything other than playing WoW. Not really sure what might do that, but so far the halo armor, iron man suit, gundam suit, and half-life suits have all gotten shoulder shrugs and generic moans of 'i guess that looks neat, but i dont have the patience...'

So seriously suggestions for that third one are more than welcome hahaha!

I have a follow up question, I looked for the level 5 RIG helmet, and the marine helmet for deadspace, but found nothing expect for old posts when the game came out. So can anyone help me out? I looked in the search forms and everything.

http://theblackfin.com/images/theblackfin/DeadSpace_Level6.gif http://405th.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2009/post-12392-124969500243.jpg

I'd also like to ask if its possible to create the Combine soldier helmet. Which looks like this: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/File:HL2Combinesoldier.jpg

As for the halo armor, which one are you talking about? There's halo armor everywhere! Ironman armor is also all around to. Heres the link for Gordon freemans armor: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?s...ordon freeman armor&fromsearch=1&#entry194650

Spartan-124 said:
they do have the combine helmet floating around here somewhere, just use the search

thats just the metro cop mask. Unless I'm mistaken and there is one for a 'real' combine

I have a friend that would kill for a green ranger helmet pep file. I wouldn't kill for it myself, but I'd like to have it.

I have been looking for a file of Sam Fisher's Splinter Cell goggles and haven't came across one yet. I was hoping maybe someone could make one for me as I don't have the skill :) I attached pictures of his goggles seen from the front as well as a profile picture. Hope someone will help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back