Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
No promises Dylan but I will do my searches to find a 3d file for a Flamethrower and see if I find anything, just so you know it does'nt matter how many pictures you have of a flamethrower it still needs a 3d file to make a pep file of it.

Hey guys, for some reason I got really into making vehicles from halo (I'm making the dropship from halo 1 (spirit?) right now). Obviously there aren't a lot of pep files for vehicles but there are some out there and they're not too hard either. Anyways I was just thinking it would be cool to have a wraith, ghost, and hawk (from halo wars). I have no idea how to model in 3D so I can't do these but if anyone wants to try to make one that would be awesome!!

Dylan the THompson Machine gun I should have it done pretty quick but not sure as what I am going to do on the flamethrower since theres a lot of tiny pices and open edges.

Hey guys, ive been trying to work this thing out for a year now and i just can't do it. Ok, basically, it is a five-foot Halo 1 White Master Chief( in .XPS format). I would really appreciate it if someone could rearrange the pieces (head pieces togetehr, arms together, etc) any difficult pieces simplified (as in they have too many folds) and i need the assault rifle resized in Pep to match the Chief.

CHief file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jxjno1niinm

rifle:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rntk5wmqlym

Thank you very much in advance,

Hellbringer17

EDIT: I second the motion for the flamethrower and Thomson!

Nintendude said:
Dylan the THompson Machine gun I should have it done pretty quick but not sure as what I am going to do on the flamethrower since theres a lot of tiny pices and open edges.

Ok, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
heres one i havent seen yet

soph-helmet.jpg

the mass effect helmet!!

hopefully this could be made before the jan 26 2010 release of mass effect 2?

if not just send me an obj file and i will complete the unfold

im sure others will appreciate this aswell

I've seen one of the ME guns around someplace but I will keep my eyes peeled where I saw it and keep a eye out for one of the helmets I'll probably check the facepunch forum 3d model release section first for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back