Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenghost said:
I know what you mean. Having a pep files would be awesome. But the only one I've seen is a little 2 inch tall papercraft figure. Real tiny tiny.

Any chance of finding this little figure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where I could find a Pep file for the Cheytac Intervention Sniper Rifle? I FREAKIN LOVE THAT GUN. And I want to make one...

It's very likely no one has made a pepakura file out of this weapon.

If you want to make one you could use wood or cardboard and make it from scratch.

There are some video tutorials on Youtube.

There is also (not sure if the same gun) an airsoft model of some cheyatec sniper:

XxK1LLR0YxX said:
Does anyone know where I could find a Pep file for the Cheytac Intervention Sniper Rifle? I FREAKIN LOVE THAT GUN. And I want to make one...

That's the one from MW2 right? There are some Modern Warfare models around, I was sure I had some but I can't seem to find them right now. Pepping it would be fairly difficult though I would think.

Also merged this thread with the pep request thread, since it's a request for a pep file ;)

Zacic said:
a big daddy would be a pretty crazy thing to see made out of pepakura, I dont want to even think about how many sheets it would take lol

I will hopefully be working on Big Daddy very soon, and on the Sniper Rile if it's MW2 then I am working on those files and you can watch for the file to be updated on my first page of my collection on here.

Been looking for a good pep of the old speeder bike from ROTJ. Found one that is in PDF format which is no good. Found one in Google SketchUp that when i export it, Pepakura doesnt recognize it....getting a little frustrated.

Does anyone have one that works in Pepakura?

Nintendude said:
I will hopefully be working on Big Daddy very soon, and on the Sniper Rile if it's MW2 then I am working on those files and you can watch for the file to be updated on my first page of my collection on here.

i would hate peping a big daddy but it sure would be cool to see finished

But that is the one with a built in cloth hood and the helm isn't very detailed. I would love to build a Dr. Doom helm, but I would wait for a better pep.

Friendly warning Vert Marine. Careful not to double post. If you have more to say just edit one of your older posts and you'll be fine.

I love this thread. Gives me some real good ideas. But i was wondering if anyone has any Power Ranger helmet peps? I would love to do one for my daughter.

Vert Marine 752 said:
Can anyone get me a dr.doom mask it would be sick

I found on online. Don't remember where, but I can e-mail it to ya if ya want. Don't wanna post it out in the open since I did not unfold it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back