Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and rework the 3D Model of that PDO by exporting it to OBJ and editing it in my Metasequoia program so it's worth a shot.

Nintendude said:
I'm going to try and rework the 3D Model of that PDO by exporting it to OBJ and editing it in my Metasequoia program so it's worth a shot.

Yea, i thought of that at like one.

But i was too busy getting sunburned at an air show. :(

If you can make it full size i will have to build it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Guardian did I read it right that you can do 3D work I can get it into a 3D format if you can edit the model to where it will work for a full size person.

I separated out the helmet, and removed the pieces behind the eyes and joined the jaw to the lower face piece.

Its alot of separate pieces, but they should be easy to align when building.

If anyone wants the helm v1 post and ill post it here.

Enhh. Never mind.

Ill post anyway, ive got it unfolded as well.``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````,_,

Its scaled to 280mm cause any biggere woulnt have fit on letter.``````````````````````````````````i-``-i

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````i``i

Helmet`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````i``i

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````i``i

I'll most likely get to more pieces tomorrow, but i needs to wake up in three hours.``````:[I__l] SHOOP-DA-WOOP!!

Nintendude said:
Good work so far A_Guardian.

Thanks, i an having a little trouble with the chest though.Nothing big like missing sides, but backwards pieces and junk.

hop to have them all seperated and resolved by wed.

I have a request about a BSG helmet being modeled. I know Nintendude has one, but it's a little... messed up. If anyone can send me pm about one being modeled that would be fantastic.

oh god... as I never watched BSG I wouldn't know. I do however have a pic:

IMG_1777.jpg

Finhead said:
Anybody know if there is a T-800 endoskeleton pepakura yet? I found a 1/2 scale papercraft on the net as well as a few guys that did a 1:1 from that file, but I cna't find a place to buy either. Anyone have any info at all for one of these, or is there one in the works? Thanks. :)

I have the files for the T-800. The instructions are in Japanese however. If you would like them let me know.

Darth Scruffy said:
I have the files for the T-800. The instructions are in Japanese however. If you would like them let me know.

the t-800 pep files have copyright

unheared said:
the t-800 pep files have copyright

Sorry I forgot. I can't share them correct? If so I won't. Thanks for the reminder. Any idea if the instructions can be found in English? I don't really want to have to translate all those pages.

ANy chance of a TMNT Head ? Like something that could eventaully be pepped then maybe after the detail work then casted in latex etc..

Darth Scruffy said:
Sorry I forgot. I can't share them correct? If so I won't. Thanks for the reminder. Any idea if the instructions can be found in English? I don't really want to have to translate all those pages.

you cant share them here.

no worry's.

i don't think so be thing to do is copy info in to online translator.

JEStudio said:
ANy chance of a TMNT Head ? Like something that could eventaully be pepped then maybe after the detail work then casted in latex etc..

I like the way you think. I saw a screen accurate TMNT costume on ebay one time. I have not seen another. They would be so awesome to have a full costume when the next movie comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back