Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody give me the links for the gravity hammer, sword, and the lego head,

Please\

Thanks,If you dont have the links PM me for my email.

CrunchbiteNuva said:
I exported through google earth so...yea. It just appeared as another object. And also, first bionicle probably to be pepped^^

I don't mean to sound like a butt/donkey, but this doesn't even come close to the mask. And yes, I have one. The mask's name is avohkii in case anybody wonders. You can find a spinning gif of it over at bzpower.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michalanthropos said:
I don't mean to sound like a butt/donkey, but this doesn't even come close to the mask. And yes, I have one. The mask's name is avohkii in case anybody wonders. You can find a spinning gif of it over at bzpower.com.

seems right, maybe it's just the angle but hey, working with what's available. I asked the bzpower model gods and they never replied. I r Crunchable on BZP

ok, ive got a suit that ive been wanting to get pepped for a while (since the beginning of january). the devs were supposed to be helping me out but now theyre not even replying so im gonna ask to see if anyone can model this so i can pep it

Medic.jpg

and yes, that is a kick @$$ suit

CrunchbiteNuva said:
seems right, maybe it's just the angle but hey, working with what's available. I asked the bzpower model gods and they never replied. I r Crunchable on BZP

And I'm Michalanthropos (surprise:p) on BZP and brickshelf. Here's the spiny, but I remembered it bigger.

twoyear.gif

I think Populus has a bigger, more detailed one.

ok, ive got a suit that ive been wanting to get pepped for a while (since the beginning of january). the devs were supposed to be helping me out but now theyre not even replying so im gonna ask to see if anyone can model and pep this

Resized to 32% (was 1600 x 1200) - Click image to enlarge

and yes, that is a kick @$$ suit

I second that request (though I'm more intrested on the assault suit).

Michalanthropos said:
And I'm Michalanthropos (surprise:p) on BZP and brickshelf. Here's the spiny, but I remembered it bigger.

twoyear.gif

I think Populus has a bigger, more detailed one.

Like I said, nobody ever replied back. Mostly because using Pepakura to produce masks doesn't sound appealing to them.

ypu mean this one?

Yes, that's the one.

CrunchbiteNuva said:
Like I said, nobody ever replied back. Mostly because using Pepakura to produce masks doesn't sound appealing to them.

I doubt they even know what pepakura is>>. Perhaps they consider "playing around" with paper too childish^^. Anyway, for some reason my pc can't display Populus' gifs.

Michalanthropos said:
Yes, that's the one.

I doubt they even know what pepakura is>>. Perhaps they consider "playing around" with paper too childish^^. Anyway, for some reason my pc can't display Populus' gifs.

Yes, Populus is a god(Remembering his Certavus err render?)

don't know if right place but was wondering if some one could do some sentai stuff, such as weapons and changrs? perferably shinkengers thanks.

I would like a request more or less, it's a very simple request could take about 10 minutes in 3ds max but I tried to do it and failed horribly. In the picture are 2(two) circled parts and I was wondering if someone could make 3d models out of those? The rest of my costume is completish just need to fiberglass and paint but I can not create those 2 pieces out of mold or anything, it's so frustrating. It's just a simple request that shouldn't take long. [attachment=15245:Haseocopy.png]

PS: If someone would like to take up the task, I kind of need it done tomorrow as I am going to the convention on the 12th(Anime Milwaukee). My MSN E-mail is ULSSJ_Broly(AT)hotmail.com if you would like to talk there instead of here. Replace (AT) with @

EDIT: If it isnt too much trouble, I kind of need the upper cuffling done too. Thank so much

If it is money that you want, I do not have paypal but we can try to situate something. Lets not get too carried away

somebody should get ahold of DYSTORTED INC. and turn this helmet into a pep file he said that all anyone had to is to get in touch with him and he would make arangement.

As stated earlier I am an anime fan and I have another request.

mecha-main-019.jpg

mecha-main-017.jpg

mecha-main-016.jpg

mecha-main-015.jpg

mecha-main-014.jpg

Even if you just do the helmet first, it will be a big help.

I was wondering if anyone on the site happened to have, or happened to be up to making the model for the Halo 3 Legendary Crest's Shangelli skull. I have models for the rest of the pieces, and It doesn't even really have t be pep friendly, even a high-poly 3D Model Would do.

I have attached a picture for those who may not know what I mean:

legendary.jpg

i would like to see emile's helmet made and unfolded even though it would probably be a pain to put togetger

i don't know if there's already one out there but if there is i couldn't find it

I only have one request and if someone could find me a 3D file I can do the rest. I have been wanting to do Big Al from Fullmetal Alchemist for a long time and have not had any help or been able to find anything to work with besides one crappy PDF helmet file "think legendary helmet size" and I need it bigger but I really want to make the full suit and without some kind of help it's just not happening.

Nintendude said:
I only have one request and if someone could find me a 3D file I can do the rest. I have been wanting to do Big Al from Fullmetal Alchemist for a long time and have not had any help or been able to find anything to work with besides one crappy PDF helmet file "think legendary helmet size" and I need it bigger but I really want to make the full suit and without some kind of help it's just not happening.

Oh YES!

I would love an alphonse suit.

Ive got one on my bros laptop, but its meant to be a little figure.Not fullsizeable i believe.

If anyone could get one id love to see one.

Maybe its my turn to attempt modeling?

A_Guardian said:
Oh YES!

I would love an alphonse suit.

Ive got one on my bros laptop, but its meant to be a little figure.Not fullsizeable i believe.

If anyone could get one id love to see one.

Maybe its my turn to attempt modeling?

Here you go... Already in pdo format...

Elric Armor

L1485.jpg

L2485.jpg

ltmcmuffin said:
Here you go... Already in pdo format...

Elric Armor

L1485.jpg

L2485.jpg

Thats the one i have.

I dont think it would transfer well to full size.

Its alot of onepiece armor sections, which would take up multiple sheets of paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back