Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see about getting a TMNT head that will be a tricky one for me to find a 3D model of and cut the turtles head off, "can you say turtle soup"-Shredder.

BTW, I think Adam has a TMNT in his garage I saw in a youtube video once.

My searches were not too good and I don't have any of the TMNT games, so I'm going to model the head myself should be done Monday I hope. This does not mean to the other people out ther that I am going start making a ton of 3D models for everything out there being requested I quit doing that after I did a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man for someone on here and they never got it or thanked me for that matter, so the TMNT head is the only thing I am going to do at the moment.

Thanks I appreciate it ALOT! I have the Cartoon DVD Set if you need some pic for refrence or what not.. and I have the movies.

Oh belive me I'm good on reference material. I have the head half way done, it will be low poly which when you do the paper and resin you can easily take clay to fine sculpt it to a more rounded and detailed shape.

hey nintendude, were you the one working on the gabranth files?

Just wondering, were they released yet, and if not, just wondering how the progress is comin' :rolleyes

Best,

Ixius

would it be possible to get some Army of Two masks modeled up? I can do the unfolding. I haven't seen any around the site or anywhere else I've looked, and it'd be pretty sweet to get some. Send me a pm if someone's willing to do them.

WRising said:
would it be possible to get some Army of Two masks modeled up? I can do the unfolding. I haven't seen any around the site or anywhere else I've looked, and it'd be pretty sweet to get some. Send me a pm if someone's willing to do them.

If you can get me front on and a side view i could try.

Been wanting to try my hand at modeling anyway.

Theres already like 4 different versions. But i still want to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the helmet is already out there..But how about the rest of the Crysis nanosuit? =D

[attachment=15680:nanosuit.jpg]

-Phi

Could someone make this? I have the game, but I have no idea how to rip the file. I can unfold(I'm not too good though), so I just need the obj.

Borderlands psycho mask.

Psycho1.jpg

I have used the search. maybe i just suck but i cant seem to find the new edition of the EVA helmet in REACH. has anyone made that file? could you pm me if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back