Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are progress on the grenades.

Not unfolded yet, but I have the low poly version and the high poly version.

Pics included.

Ive followed good modelling principles and both versions are all quads apart from the top and bottom of cylinders.

I need to unfold them but let me know if theres anything you wnat me to adjust before I begin.

Item Name:

HD emile reach helmet

Item Source:

Halo Reach

Reference Images:

images.aspx

Additional Info:

I only want a HD accurate model for pepakura, there are some on 405th but not really accurate. I tried modeling one in blender, but i suck(total noob).

Help would be really appreciated, Thanks to the modelers for his hard work and effort!! ;)

Existing File Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/219651883/5ae74cd9/emile_helmet.html

Sweet Thanks dude, anyone doing the Military Police?

Cant wait to see them, did my first armor today and IT LOOKS :D !!!!.

And no im sorry, i dont have a back view Ruze789 posted them, they were the only two :(

The Irish Cowboy said:
Sweet Thanks dude, anyone doing the Military Police?

Cant wait to see them, did my first armor today and IT LOOKS :D !!!!.

And no im sorry, i dont have a back view Ruze789 posted them, they were the only two :(

Aye the only issue I had with the recon was I couldnt find any pictures of the back so I had to sort of guess what was going on back there.

Anyway, I shall try to get it done sometime in the next few days for you.

As soon as Altair's grenades are done ill start this helmet for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Krallis said:
Here are progress on the grenades.

Not unfolded yet, but I have the low poly version and the high poly version.

Pics included.

Ive followed good modelling principles and both versions are all quads apart from the top and bottom of cylinders.

I need to unfold them but let me know if theres anything you wnat me to adjust before I begin.

They are perfect, thank you so much for your hard work, I really appreciate it! No need to adjust anything, thanx for all your help, now unfold these grenades man! :)

cant sorry, my modelling software doesnt let me export .pdo

surely pepakura can import more than one file format

.obj springs to mind.

Well I probably can't do it right now but if someone wants to take the Darth Vader helmet that I have and mod the face go right ahead and do it.

tlither said:
The Asgard suit (helmet at least) from Stargate Atlantis (season 5).

@in need - search for fenix breastplate (I believe)

This would be so awesome to have in any Geeks collection! Any work being done on it?

make sure you post orthos modelers cant model with out them (then can but makes the job a heck alot harder well for me any ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back