Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! I'm having trouble unfolding this HD model of the odst shin... Do you think any of you could help me do so? I've spent like 2 hours on it so the long part is done (i think) but i'm hopelessly lost on where to go from here... Any and all help is much appreciated!

LINK! there is the original model in the first post located here. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...as-Arrived!?highlight=game+accurate+odst+shin

And there is the model that i've started to unfold here. You'll find 2 versions of it on the last page. :) http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ived!/page4?highlight=game+accurate+odst+shin

Thanks so much!!!
thank you thank you thank you thank you
:)

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is aware of pep files for Alphonse Elric from FMA. I've found bits and pieces but nothing close enough to assemble a full suit. Thanks in advance. :3

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is aware of pep files for Alphonse Elric from FMA. I've found bits and pieces but nothing close enough to assemble a full suit. Thanks in advance. :3

Yea, ive been working on getting it pepable.
But ive lost access to the comp with the files on it, and my laptop is too slow to really do pep. :(

ok call me stupid... and you would be right... but i'm new to all of this and i've been trying to download pepakura files for halo armor and i can't for some reason. help... please...

so i'm a bit slow and need help downloading files for pepakura, even though i've gone to the site you've directed me to i still can't save them to pepakura.... please help

so i'm a bit slow and need help downloading files for pepakura, even though i've gone to the site you've directed me to i still can't save them to pepakura.... please help
A)please find a way to combine your posts. (multiposting = bad)

And

2)check your filewall/security settings.
See if it doesn't allow downloading. (will say in a little bar at the top or somewhere that its blocked a download.)

Yea, ive been working on getting it pepable.
But ive lost access to the comp with the files on it, and my laptop is too slow to really do pep. :(
I didn't realize you were still working on it since I last heard anything about it, wow! The files that I have right now (forearms and shoulders) are from way back when in this thread. The helmet link you had seems to have broken. Ah well! If there's anything I can do to help along with the process, speak up. I want to help bring it to fruition. :D

I didn't realize you were still working on it since I last heard anything about it, wow! The files that I have right now (forearms and shoulders) are from way back when in this thread. The helmet link you had seems to have broken. Ah well! If there's anything I can do to help along with the process, speak up. I want to help bring it to fruition. :D
http://www.4shared.com/file/0duyx_AY/Alphonse_Helmet.htmlSee if this one works.

SO all we need left is the chest, cod and legs I think right? I think I was the person who found the 3D model for Elric, I may be able to find it again if we need it.

does anyone have files for the prototype suit from halo legends and if not would some one be willing to make them for me(and everyone else)

I'm working on sculpting that sooner or later to cast it but yes if someone could make pep files for the Prototype that would be great.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would create a 3D model of the "Brass Armet" equipment item from Fantasy Earth Zero. It is the ideal helmet for my dream medieval armor.
Here is a reference picture:

The height of my head is about 35cm, so that would be an ideal scale for the model.
If you need any additional references or have any questions feel free to post here, or send me a PM/e-mail.

Thanks, that ones works just fine. Now I've got three pieces! :D

SO all we need left is the chest, cod and legs I think right? I think I was the person who found the 3D model for Elric, I may be able to find it again if we need it.
That appears to be the case, I think. I'm not sure at the moment if the forearms connect to the shoulders, or if there is a intermediary piece. I'm not at all experienced with 3D modeling, but I can still offer any help you may need in modeling or whatever.

Umm, yea.
I think i have the complete file on my 4shared.
Ill have to check though.
If so, ill try to get the chest and junk pepable.

If not,link plox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back