Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do to mount weapons onto my Mrk. 6 thigh and back is to put a piece of PVC pipe into a pre drilled hole in the mounting area, like 3/4ths PVC, then get a plug or a piece that fits snugly onto the weapon, Hot glue it onto the Smg/Magnum/Sword handle and you've got a weapon that won't go anywhere when you walk around, run. And you can remove it easily enough, although it kinda ruins the look of the weapon cause you have to have a piece of pvc fitting onto it to attach it to the armor. But if you leave it mounted, then it looks AWSOME.

thats How I got around the problem...no need to pep.

If you can edit models i think you could do that.
Mainly i need the chest made with arm holes.
My main problems are those stupid non-existent arm holes. >:/
Wish I could help you there, but I lack any 3D modeling experience. Sorry! :c I asked because I'm not really aware how someone without those kinda skills could help. >>

Item name
Vanille's weopon

Item source
Final Fantasy VIII

Reference Images
imgres

imgres

Additional Info
Iy would be nice if you could collapse the staff into the thing that looks like a gun. (Thats the collapsed version of it)

An HD sliced model of the Halo Reach M6G/M6B model would be awesome. Like the HD Socom one someone made on here, high resolution but sliced.

My searches were not too good and I don't have any of the TMNT games, so I'm going to model the head myself should be done Monday I hope. This does not mean to the other people out ther that I am going start making a ton of 3D models for everything out there being requested I quit doing that after I did a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man for someone on here and they never got it or thanked me for that matter, so the TMNT head is the only thing I am going to do at the moment.

I know this is months after the fact, but I just came across this. I can't send a PM so I hope you see this. I thought I thanked you, and I credited you in my blog (http://www.mrstaypuft.com/?p=26). Sorry for the confusion man, I really did appreciate your help.

hey can i get a master chief helmet that can fit around a motorcycle helmet i want it to be durable so i want the pepakura to go around the helmet lol

Megaman X!!!!

there is no models or pep files for megaman on the net at all :(.

If there is a modeler out there that has these or is willing to make them PLZ do!!

really i just need the chest peice
megaman-x-armor-pep-files-helmet-has-been-unfolded-chest.jpg-29385d1279294094t

and the boots
megaman-x-armor-pep-files-helmet-has-been-unfolded-boot.jpg-29384d1279294094t

and if you can the cod peice
megaman-x-armor-pep-files-helmet-has-been-unfolded-cod.jpg-29386d1279294094t

there is nothing on the net for this and i see alot of people ask for it but no files so figured i would ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back