Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News! Here's your 3D model for the G36, the bad news is there is no way I'll even try to unfold that HD monster. It would be good for CNC though.
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/HtvW6u7i/G36.html

Also if anyone wants other weapons I have the following ones currently in OBJ format.
ACR
M4A1
M4A1 w/ M203
SCAR
M240 (or M249)
Vector
AA12 w/ Heartbeat Sensor
MP5K w/ Silencer
AK47 w/ Thermal Scope
Famas
Intervention
TAR21

Good News! Here's your 3D model for the G36, the bad news is there is no way I'll even try to unfold that HD monster. It would be good for CNC though.
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/HtvW6u7i/G36.html

Also if anyone wants other weapons I have the following ones currently in OBJ format.
ACR
M4A1
M4A1 w/ M203
SCAR
M240 (or M249)
Vector
AA12 w/ Heartbeat Sensor
MP5K w/ Silencer
AK47 w/ Thermal Scope
Famas
Intervention
TAR21

can you email me the intervention, scar, and acr. heres my email combs4993@hotmail.com please set topic as 405th or i will not open it
file sharing sites are blocked right now where i am at

I really need some MegaMan Pepakura's if anyone knows where I can get some.

What I mostly need is:
MegaMan X, Zero, Alia, Copy x, MegaMan Zero, and Leviathan.

And of course if anyone can find anymore MegaMan character I would love to have some, I hope to make tons of MegaMan armor XD

Anyone made the Halo Reach Operator helmet yet?

Operator-Helmet-600x344.jpg

What I mostly need is:
Zero & Axl( from Megaman x8)

if anyone can atleast provide a 3d image file this would be a big help

Oh yeah I forgot I need Axl as well.
If someone can also ad a MegaMan X & Alia from MegaMan x8 then I would be set for the X series :D

hehe, best of all it helps out two people XD

Hey Nintendude! Thanks man, thats an amazing reference for the G36!!!

I'm going off on a limb here, but any got any pep files for Colonial Marines armor and gear, from Aliens?

Hey Nintendude! Thanks man, thats an amazing reference for the G36!!!

I'm going off on a limb here, but any got any pep files for Colonial Marines armor and gear, from Aliens?

Me, Hirgon and Nobody ( a username here on the forums ), worked on Pepakura files for the Colonial Marine armor and weapon the topic should still be somewhere in the Pepakura area of the Creation Discussion.

Item Name
Urr...
scary... schoolgirl chibi mask o.0
and teacher mask

Item Source

Looking Glass Music Video

Reference Images
2vltlkw.png

2myqb2g.png

35heo7o.png

r1lgjn.png

Additional Info

Existing File Link

Whoever wanted the TMNT Head not too long ago here it is, the file is a MQO file which Pep Designer should open, if you need to export it as OBJ for editing with Pep Designer feel free to. It's pretty low poly so whoever wanted it may want to see if someone can smooth it out.
http://www.4shared.com/file/T9Hg2pW3/TMNT_Head.html

Awesome! Thank you so much! Would it be possible for you to unfold it because I haven't the slightest idea how to do that. I'd really really appreciate it :)

I would but I don't have a lot of time to do much of anything at the moment.

EDIT: Guys I'm looking for two pepakura files at the moment if anyone knows where hey are could you post the links for me I need the files for the low def BR and for the Halo Reach Sniper Rifle peps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back