Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for two pep files. Both Halo:Combat Evolved Mk.V related. I have pep files for everything but these two parts.

The first is the CE handplate. Here's a reference to it:

handplatereference.jpg

The second is the pouches on his stomach plate. Here's a reference to them:

stomachpouchesreference.jpg

This is a large thread so pardon my ignorance by asking, would I find the Gunginir helmet in here, if a pep was made for it?

Halo: Reach - Operator Helmet

Seeing as how this is a 150+ page thread, and not knowing where to begin, I am just going to re-request these armor pieces.

Operator Helmet [Base Helmet]
CQC Shoulder [Right Shoulder]
Commando Shoulder [Left Shoulder]
UA/ODST Chest [Chest]
Tacticle/Tacpad [Wrist]
Tacticle/Hard Case [Utility]
Grenadier [Knees]

If these pieces could be unfolded, that would be fantastic.

Sorry again if these pieces were already requested.

I would but I don't have a lot of time to do much of anything at the moment.

EDIT: Guys I'm looking for two pepakura files at the moment if anyone knows where hey are could you post the links for me I need the files for the low def BR and for the Halo Reach Sniper Rifle peps.

Whenever you have the chance. I'm not in any hurry to get it worked on. But not too long ;)

I am in need of a couple of unfolds for my Robocop files I just on't have the time and this is all that is needed to finish the pep files. The thigh needs to be 15 in. high the shin needs to be 17 in. high, the thigh will have to be turned in PD3 to make it upright to the unfold is right, thanks to anyone who can do this one these are done I can just invert the model to make the other side since the parts are symetrical, these are the only parts I need to finish the files for a Robocop suit.
http://www.woofiles.com/dl-206934-2iExfAT9-RoboFiles.zip

For those who want it here's Loki's Helmet from the Thor Movie, Rhinoc made the 3D model and I unfolded it now it's ready for download just make it and add horns and you got the helmet from the movie.

Download the Collada file, extract the files, open the file in the folder with Pepakura Designer 3 have the program unfold the file and under File there should be a button that says export as OBJ, hit that to export it to OBJ for editing you can also open the .skp file with a program called Crafty Object Viewer and export it to OBJ for editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back