Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for Life size papercraft Link on google. There's a guy who made them but unfortunately I can't remember the exact name he goes by online. I have a couple of the files myself but I don't think I'd be allowed to post them up here without modelers permission. If that's not the case then I'll upload what I have for everyone to share.

I know this has probably been requested a lot, but how bout the Mass Effect 2 N7 Armor:

imgres

I posted this pages and pages ago. I have the files, but unfortunately the issue is printing the design out. Nintendude was guiding me through a solution, but I don't know where he's gone. Anyways I can't divide the design up vertically for some reason and only horizontally which doesn't help because the design is across multiple pages. Any ideas?

I know this is a bit un-related from halo, but i was wondering if someone could be kind enough to model some medium def runescape godswords for a couple people that were interested in them as props. Also, if time permits for any free modelers, a platebody, platelegs, and a med helm file.

It would be amazing if this could be done, but as I know with the busyness of the season it may take a while.

Thanks,
Gallard

been looking everywhere for a pep for Megaman Zero helmet. Heard that Nintendude had one such file but now I find his entire casche is gone. Anybody out there that can help me get a copy of this pep file, You''l have my eternal thanks :D

Ive looked far and wide- maybe this is a good one for DB- but how about something from the scifi classic Metropolis?

maria-large.jpg

Oh and heres an easy one- what about an original klaatu Helmet?

gortold.jpg

Has anyone unfolded any iron man suit temps? My mac is killing me and now i am getting desperate. Sorry for sounding bratty but i thought giving this a shot as a last ditch effort.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a pep Tron: Legacy Rinzler helmet file?
It's a work in progress. I'm waiting for clearer hd pics of the profile in decent light. I'm not quite sure how the lines flow. Some people on the RPF are working on sculpts and scratchbuilds, but several are using existing helmets on theirs. I have some good references, but they are drawn from screencaps, so they may not be very accurate.
Ive looked far and wide- maybe this is a good one for DB- but how about something from the scifi classic Metropolis?
I've seen pep files for these somewhere. They may just be figures, but I'll get back to you.

been looking everywhere for a pep for Megaman Zero helmet. Heard that Nintendude had one such file but now I find his entire casche is gone. Anybody out there that can help me get a copy of this pep file, You''l have my eternal thanks :D

Download

There are several versions of this guy. Perhaps you are looking for something more like this?
MMZ.jpg

This is a great blueprint. Give me the go ahead and I can do the armor set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back