Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITEM NAME

1. Advanced Soldier RIG/Level 6 Suit

ITEM SOURCE

2. Dead Space 1 Can be bought after finishing the game and starting a new game

REFERENCE IMAGES

3. For reference I made a Facebook page just need to search Advanced Soldier RIG. You can just put deadspace level 6 suit on google.

ADDITIONAL INFO.

4. You can see the variant of the armor in the animation film Dead Space Aftermath.

ITEM NAME

1. Advanced Soldier RIG/Level 6 Suit

ITEM SOURCE

2. Dead Space 1 Can be bought after finishing the game and starting a new game

REFERENCE IMAGES

3. For reference I made a Facebook page just need to search Advanced Soldier RIG. You can just put deadspace level 6 suit on google.

ADDITIONAL INFO.

4. You can see the variant of the armor in the animation film Dead Space Aftermath.

The format for the request is from an OLD thread, but it's appropriate so here goes...

Item Name

The Lich King's full suit of armor, including Frostmourne, or the Plate/Robes worn by Neltharion (deathwing) in his Human form.

Item Source

World of Warcraft, MMORPG.

Reference Images

Neltharion Plate:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100730143327/wowwiki/images/5/5b/Deathwing_Humanoid_Form.jpg

Neltharion Cloth (Dragonmage, human disguise):
http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/9/99/YoggNeltharion.jpg

The Lich King 1:
http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/9/9e/The-Lich-King-7.jpg

The Lich King 2:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/9/models_8203_screenshot.jpg

Additional Info

Existing File Link

None that I am aware of, however my knowledge of resources is relatively limited.

If yar-har need more pics, they can be easily provided with ease.

how about the armour mod ability. part at the back of the spartan suit.. i.e sprint e.c.t...
note.. the cloaking device looks difrent but when picked up looks the same as the others?

StarCraft 2 Marauder

Would like to request a Starcraft 2 Maruader

game_starcraft2_marauder_profile_01_lr.jpg

Marauder_SC2-WoL_Story1.jpg

willing to wait for it to be done. Thank you

ive actually boon looking for a good while now and i cant seem to find it anywhere,

im looking for this.. so far i have found the helmet..

Megaman_X.jpg
250px-Megaman3MHX.jpg

277130-180155-megaman-x_super.jpg
Mega_Man_X_Command_Mission_by_meteoramaxwell.jpg

i REALLY want to build MegaMan, but it seems no one cares about MegaMan that much to make pepakura files though.

Mmn the actual armour seems very simple, do you think it warrants a papercraft? Could just make your own stencils and cut it from foam.

ive actually boon looking for a good while now and i cant seem to find it anywhere,

im looking for this.. so far i have found the helmet..

i REALLY want to build MegaMan, but it seems no one cares about MegaMan that much to make pepakura files though.

go to the 4shared websitsite and type it in as search. and see if anything pops up there any1 who has it in an account thats sharing
should be available to you..

Another request for the Operator Helmet and attachments also FJ/Para knees, these are all I need to complete the pre planning of my Bro in-law's armor.
I am going to build a H3 Brute Chieftain I have the Helmet and Chest armor so I need everything else:
Back Armor
Shield
Thighs
Cod and Butt plate
Shins
they seem simple but Im an idiot when it comes to 3D modeling

I searched the forums for days now and have seen a few threads about Brute Chieftains and they all went unfinished and necro,but soon as I get my supplies shipped in and at least a few things pepped,built ,created and so on I'll start a thread.

go to the 4shared websitsite and type it in as search. and see if anything pops up there any1 who has it in an account thats sharing
should be available to you..

unfortunatley that didnt work. :( . if i have been able to find it within the last month of searching, i wouldnt have posted this request.

and as far as foam armor,
pardon my french, but foam armor is horriful.

can i request for the chest armor of the fallout nv ncr ranger im not good at doing the whole foam thing so i wanted a pep file but i cant find any files for it and i also would like to request killzone files im a huge fan of killzone a radec helmet would make my day as i cant find his helmet anywhere thnx :)

Guardian Where is that file located at the one you have as your photo avatar? And right now me and a few friends are looking at ripping the characters from DS 1 and DS 2 should be soon we are hoping.

anyone got files for the killzone lmg trooper the helmet looks cool and i would love to get my hands on the pepakura files for it but i cant find any im am still wanting colonel radecs stuff too

sorry but i got another one i want really hd halo 2 odst theres none out there besides the really low detail ones and i dont have a dremmel at the moment to put in the detail , theres heaps of detail in the halo 2 odst that the other files have missed so i was wondering if anyone has hd halo 2 odst armor files that includes helmet, chest, thigh waist thingy and shins or could at least make some thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back