Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's ready for it tomarrow I should be releasing a pack of 3D models for every single Fallout 3 weapon. I already have the complete models for the Fallout suits.

Hey everyone i saw a great Transformers Autobots logo done in 3d papercraft would anyone have a SUPERMAN Sheld Pepakura file.
this was the Autobots logo
P1000978.jpg

I need a PEP of this thing. Every one that I have found so far will not print out and I have already done the TRON version. It's time for the discovery version!!! HELP PLEASE!!!
daft-punk-helmet.jpg

So I've been playing with the idea of making the Kestrel Helmet form ME2, but I don't have the knowledge to pep it. I've been looking in the threads and can only find the N7 and Blood Dragon files. Has anyone done this or the other dlcs from ME2?
ATTACH]

Attachments

• KestrelHelmet.png
    KestrelHelmet.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 115
  • KesTrel_Armour.jpg
    KesTrel_Armour.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 110
Thanks man, That's the one I used to make mine. It's the TRON version. I want something closer to the Discovery or Human After All helmet...

I have had Sporgo send me a few files, and nothing will print... I don't get it. I hit the OK to print but as soon as I do, the program goes to error and shuts down... Any idea why?

Thanks man, but I figured it out. I was using PEP designer 3 but I think the files out there were all made one PEP designer 2. I downloaded PEP designer 2 and it solved the problem. haha. I started on it already and have made both of the ears already so I should have this done in a few days. I can't wait to make this thing!!!

Good luck with your Daft Punk projects I really do hope you mold and cast the Tron version it's my favorite but I hope you don't charge out the nose like some of the other Daft Punk casting people charging 300 or more for a cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back