Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot. but all of the files are not valid by 4shared
T.T

That's just friggin great I'll see if I can get in touch with the person who uploaded those and see what's up, have you also tried searching for "Kamen Rider" on here with the quotations so it does'nt search for seperate words on here yet? I know there was a thread made somewhere on here for Kamen Rider stuff but I don't know where to find the thread at.

That's just friggin great I'll see if I can get in touch with the person who uploaded those and see what's up, have you also tried searching for "Kamen Rider" on here with the quotations so it does'nt search for seperate words on here yet? I know there was a thread made somewhere on here for Kamen Rider stuff but I don't know where to find the thread at.

check out my thread, FREE PEPAKURA FILES, i think its the 3rd link, it has the kamen rider files, im trying to get loads of files in one place to make it easier for people

thank you Nintendude by the help, and your files are awesome =D

and thanks tomahawknutter by share the files, will be very helpfull =D
now i'm only searching by the Kamen Rider Kabuto helmet, but not for now... hehe
i want to collect all ^^

Item Name
Kurosaki Ichigo Full Hollow Mask ( the mask That has the horns)

Item Source- An anime by the name of bleach

Reference Images:
Bleach-Kurosaki-Ichigo-Whole-Hollow-Mask.jpg

bleach-kurosaki-ichigo-whole-hollow-mask-2.jpg

bleach-kurosaki-ichigo-whole-hollow-mask-3.jpg

Additional Info- Ive got the Normal mask pepakura file without horns, if you want you can use as a base;

Existing File Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NEDKA8SP

Does anyone have a pepakura for a Spartan helmet? (not Halo) One like from the movie 300?

Thanks!

Preferably with the raised section that would allow me to put in a "plume" http://trainingdimensions.net/images/300-movie-stills-03.jpg

I can't remember where I found it but I have a copy on my HDD Modeled by AceHigh unfolded by Jason02 but I'm not sure if I should upload it without their permission :confused perhaps you can search the forum's for their names.

I can't remember where I found it but I have a copy on my HDD Modeled by AceHigh unfolded by Jason02 but I'm not sure if I should upload it without their permission :confused perhaps you can search the forum's for their names.

look at the free pepakura files forum mate, it in one of the links

Acehigh removed his files before he left, doesnt want them shared. I know because I missed out on his excellent Jorge files....

Is there a pepakura of traditional armors that I can use as a base for fire emblem armors? The only things I seem to find when I search armor is Iron Man or Halo.

request

Item Name

Close Quarter's Combat (Scout) Shoulder guard

Item Source

Halo Reach Armory

Reference Images

dont have the image, but i have a link for a PDO.

http://www.4shared.com/file/JRqAK-qK/reach_assualt_shoulder_MS7.html

Additional Info
i'd like it scaled to exactly 15 inches long and about 8-10 inches wide, and about 1 inch thick. obviously i'd like it as accurate as possible so if you need to change the width, thats fine, but the length needs to be exact as well as the width

i have no clue how to scale (hence why im asking here) and the tutorials aren't exactly "user-friendly".

when halfway done and when finished, if you could email me with a link at Jblasd@yahoo.com, that'd be great. i don't regularly check threads so if you could email thanks

Hey there ! Can somebody help me find a combat helmet file from Fallout 3 ? I found the other parts of the armor but no luck finding the helmet :(

PIC:

FO3_Combat_Armor.png

Sorry if this has previously been requested, but I'm looking for a darth revan full helmet pep file. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am looking for high quality Gordon Freeman Half Life 2 HEV suit files. There have been a few threads on here in the past, but the links are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back