Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any pep files for Darkhawk, from Marvel comics?

darkhawk1.jpg
9kU8Eh

Would it be ok if some one modeled the halo reach marine shins? it would be a nice thing to have and im pretty sure some people would kill to have. there is some reference laying around the forums and i think alot of people would appreciate if some one modeled one.
Bullfrog_ODST.jpg

Item Name

Space Marine armour (Captain Titus' shoulder pads and chest, the sergeants legs)

Item Source

Space Marine game (Xbox 360)

Reference Images
images

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-S2VAUoihsO2cR8EDKevDEeknBMyEKS8TFm99HtvohaD6DSXqjA.jpg

Additional Info

Am after pep files for the Captains shoulder pads, chest, arms, and the other Marines shin and boot files...

Existing File Link

does anybody/ can onybody make/ have a link/model for the arc genorator(arc gun) off of district 9? ive been looking for it but its very hard to find

Could someone make Gliscor's Collar Piece (Excluding the black cloth-thinggy, just the Purple), and Claws? There aren't really many angles/references of it, but this is all I could find.

----------------------------------------------
472Gliscor.png

ashs_gliscor.jpg

Spr_b_5b_472.png

Not sure if you can make it from nothing, or if you have to have a 3D model of it first, or what, so. Sorry if you do. D;

Could someone make Gliscor's Collar Piece (Excluding the black cloth-thinggy, just the Purple), and Claws? There aren't really many angles/references of it, but this is all I could find.

472Gliscor.png

ashs_gliscor.jpg

Spr_b_5b_472.png

Not sure if you can make it from nothing, or if you have to have a 3D model of it first, or what, so. Sorry if you do. D;

hey did you just wana see a final product of it? or do you need a file so you can model it yourself? im working on a model for you right now

Thank you~ And ya, I need to file so I can pep it and all that junk~

Also; You could try 4shared.

hey sorry for taking so long, i didnt like the first model of gliscors collar so i made two models for you and ill give you both of them as well. that way atleast you have a desicion of what model you like:) ill post the link on here as soon as i unfold them mark seams and upload them to 4shared:p

hey sorry for taking so long, i didnt like the first model of gliscors collar so i made two models for you and ill give you both of them as well. that way atleast you have a desicion of what model you like ill post the link on here as soon as i unfold them mark seams and upload them to 4shared:p

Mkay', thanks~ n . n

xImasterdarkIx: hey i made two models for you just cause i didnt like the first one, but i still need to unfold them both and ofcourse you get to choose which one you like lol

Awesome~ When will they be finished? n . n
right now im almost done unfolding onex) then i still have to sign uo for 4shared then upload it so maybee 5 mins for one of them:p when you do receive it, if you dont like it or it doesnt fit your purposes then just tell me and ill work faster on the other model:p

right now im almost done unfolding onex) then i still have to sign uo for 4shared then upload it so maybee 5 mins for one of them:p when you do receive it, if you dont like it or it doesnt fit your purposes then just tell me and ill work faster on the other model:p

No rush~ Take your time~ I was just wondering~ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back