Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am hoping some one can help a girl out. I am having a hard time finding 3D models of the following two Characters and as I am making these as costumes I want to parts of them out but I do not know how to make the 3D files and was hoping someone on here could help me out.

Item Name

CINDY in AEON from

Item Source

Final Fantasy

Reference Images
Cindy Aeon

Second one is

Item Name

MEDUSA

Item Source

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Reference Images
Medusa

Okay thanks please PM me if you think you can help!!

I mean on Optimus I have a few 3D Models for him and I'm willing to give anyone the models, but as for unfolding I just don't think it's possible.

i would like to request this
original-4e00383382f28-StargateAtlantisTV2004.jpg

original-4e0038891e0cd-StargateAtlantisTV2004.jpg

it is a type of stun gun in stargate atlantis, i would model it myself if my computer with 3dsmax was working. it looks like it would be pretty simple to model and i dont need the crystal piece at the front, if someone could model it for me it would be greatly appreciated.

it is a type of stun gun in stargate atlantis, i would model it myself if my computer with 3dsmax was working. it looks like it would be pretty simple to model, if someone could model it for me it would be greatly appreciated.

it is a type of stun gun in stargate atlantis, i would model it myself if my computer with 3dsmax was working. it looks like it would be pretty simple to model and i dont need the crystal piece at the front, if someone could model it for me it would be greatly appreciated.

It looks similar to the FOrerunner gun from Halo Legends.

I have non-halo request

are non halo requests okay? this is my first tim ever joining a forum so please be patient.
I would like edge mavericks armor from star ocean the last hope. its just a few peices of plate armor an arm guard thigh and shin guard. the color scheme is awful but if I paint it od green and black it would look better, also the battle armor from earth defence force: insect armaggedon. that is provably the fourth greatest armor ive ever seen with the /7 armor at #1 and the mark 9 at #2 and 3 is the first armor I mentioned above. im not sure if I can say this but ill pay for it. by the way how do I add photos to a post? and for references I have about 100 hi quality screen shots of what I want

I posted on the other thread but I probably should have posted my request in here in stead. I am looking for a bubble gum crisis 2040 blue suit soooo bad. I've been looking for a pep for it for near 4 months. If anyone has the know how an skills to make it please please do so. Thank you so much. :)
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=132cbsg0n&sigi=11knb6r3v&.crumb=PGMOZZypRCO

I also have another picture up on the other request thread. Sorry for posting in two threads. I'll delete the other one if I can. Thank you

i have a request and i noticed a similar request was given before and i was hoping someone could make the signature Spiral Knights helmet.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/99900/extras/Spiral_TF2a.jpg

i have it on all my guys on TF2 and i just figure it would be a fun build and would be a kinda simple make.
i would make it myself but im not all the savey with that stuff, im kinda getting started with helmets.
But that my request.
to anyone that can make it or needs more pictures ill be more then happy to supply them.

I've been a troll for awhile now but I finally decided to reg so that I could post. I've been looking for a bubble gum crisis 2040 pepakura for the longest time. I would love to get a full suit done up for it. (yes I'm a female) so I would of course like to keep the suit in it's feminine look.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=1313e4lqh&sigi=12evif1jr&.crumb=PGMOZZypRCO

I think i may have a file of the suit buried somewhere. Ill look to see if i can dig it up for you :D. But only if you promise WIP Pics!

EDIT: *+* ^v^ *+* Whooo Post Number 250!! *Pulls popper string* :D

Crisis Core Buster Sword

Dose anyone have a file on this sword. Or maybe willing to make it. If so please message me about it. I need it befor january. Thank you

Buster_sword_by_Wen_JR.jpg

I think i may have a file of the suit buried somewhere. Ill look to see if i can dig it up for you :D. But only if you promise WIP Pics!

EDIT: *+* ^v^ *+* Whooo Post Number 250!! *Pulls popper string* :D
PLEASE dig it up and yes I will post pictures of it complete, I am a mechanic and a welder. I take metal fab/black smithing classes at night so I am going to go into the shop and roll some sheet metal for the suit as well to well make "REAL ARMOR" :D I will probably use rivets throughout it and maybe weld a few spots as well. And I also have body working exp so if I have to use the resin then bondo method for the first suit then so be it. THANK YOU! please find it for me thanks

Dose anyone have a file on this sword. Or maybe willing to make it. If so please message me about it. I need it befor january. Thank you

Buster_sword_by_Wen_JR.jpg
If someone can get me the file on this I could make a metal one for you in my black smiting class, it would take awhile many woman hours for me (or man hours) and would be VERY heavy. just so that you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back