Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dose anyone have a file on this sword. Or maybe willing to make it. If so please message me about it. I need it befor january. Thank you

Buster_sword_by_Wen_JR.jpg

I Found IT!
http://www.mediafire.com/?jxddrkwu3dk

Wasnt sure where i would ask for templates for foam builds...but could you guys point me to threads or files for foam templates? not really looking for specific files just looking for templates to see what would be worth building. thanks in advance ;)

Thank you for helping me find it, already started to scale everything to my body. I already have lot's of resin and bondo from other automotive projects and all tools. Just have to get some paper today to start the pepakura process and then pick up some controllers etc from school to start on the lay out of the helm. And pick up some 16 gauge sheet metal :D
I'll post when it's done in a month or two.

Does anyone have a pep of the Movie version of Thor's armor, I cant seem to find anything but the hammer. I want to make a foam version but need a pep bace. Thanks in advance and wish me luck this will be my first crack at foam.

Halo 3: ODST Suppressed Submachine gun
Halo 3:ODST

Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-02.jpg

Preferably so I can remove the suppressor, but either is fine. Also, i'm guessing there is already a file, I haven't found it.

Can someone take a crack on a wearable Richard Harrow mask from Boardwalk Empire?

Silicone would be a significantly more comfortable to wear than a fiberglass/resin/bondo plate would be. If the original model is scultped correctly, you should be able to include the surrounding scars (which you could tack down when you wear it) with spirit gum. Theres LOTS of tuts on youtube about silicone mask making - it's all pretty straight forward, and much less messy / expensive as the other methods. Good luck

Item Name

Shredder's Armor:

Helmet
Shoulder's
Wrist/back hand

Item Source

1987 Cartoon

Reference Images

shredder1.jpg

Additional Info

I have been unable to find the cartoon version, I know there was a movie version floating around somewhere, would think this would be a simple set of files to do. (but I really have no clue)

If you are able to do this or have them laying around could you PM me?
Thanks in advance
~Brent

Epyon preparations for Pepakura

Item Name: Gundam Epyon

Item Source: I have purchased a 3d Model of Epyon that I want to use as a basis for a pepakura.

Additional Info: Basically the model I have is far too detailed for use in pepakura. There are lots of open edges and some shapes are impossibly small. I have no 3d experience so I am looking for someone who can help me clean up the model and get it ready for pepakura!

Existing File Link

Item Name

Green Ranger Helmet (AKA Tommy Oliver's - AKA affiliated Dragonzord)

Item Source

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Series

Reference Images
dung0beetle.deviantart.com
Google Green Ranger helmet pics

Additional Info

I have been a huge fan of this series since I first watched it as a kid!
I have been building the rest of the costume foe awhile, but the helmet is something I have needed help with.
I am grateful to anyone who could put this into a 3D model for pep.
Again thanks to who ever can do this!

FYI: I know the link has a pic referencing a 3D model but unfortunately it is just a jpg.

Existing File Link
no existing file link

Hi
Fairly new here (been looking about for months heheh)
Im wondering if anyone would be able to make or point me in a direction for pep files that are medieval armour related ?
Should i include an example ?

Item Name
Dawn of War Space Marine Helmet

Item Source
Warhammer 40k Space Marine/Tabletop and so on

Reference Images
381070_258370497543108_100001104788573_741569_115918201_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back