Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see if anyone can make the files for Kratos armor in God Of War 2. Mainly just the arm armor. but gauntlets and greaves would be great as well
kratos5.jpg

God-of-War-Kratos-Statue-9.jpg

kratos__god_of_war_by_rubusthebarbarian-d33bc41.jpg

OK After three days of looking and searching i have come up with zilch nada zip for a pepakura File for the awakened rebellion from devil may Cry, (Any Game it is awakened in). I have found The Red Queen, But i have been having trouble locating Dante's sword. If anyone can point me in the right direction of where to start searching again, i would much appericiate it.

Hey, I am new to this website and new to pepakura, I have made a halo suit using pepakura files. I have pepakura viewer and designer ( not the paid versions ) .... ANYWAYS- I hear dungbeetle is good at making 3D models, lol ( NICE WORK) is anyone anywhere have a pepakura file about the OLD Pink Ranger Helmet... I am looking for the pink ranger helmet downloadable file... Thanks for all your help and Ill post a picture of my halo armour hopefully later. Thanks!!!

does anyone know or could anyone tell me where i might find the paprika files for the iron man mk v armor please let me know and thank you so very much

Does someone have an unfold of Dung0beetle's new Daft Punk Thomas Helmet (TRON revision)?

Would someone be willing to unfold it?

Hello all, I'm looking for pep files (or someone that will commission them for me) for Garrus from Mass Effect 2. I suppose if that person could do Storm Eagle from Mega Man X for me, that would be outstanding too. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back