Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can link the N7 armour and helmet for pepakura?
And the concussion rifle?

The n7 set is only really available as foam templates, because it isn't hard armor like halo stuff, and... for reasons I don't know it was determined not viable for pepakura. I'll pm you info on the templates, plus any mass effect pep files I have. I also have the pep for the concussion rifle I'll send to you so... check your PM's!

Hey guys. There are 2 pieces of armour that I can't find anywhere. The pieces I'm looking for are:
Tactical/CHOBHAM Utility
This piece:
missingpeice.png

I don't know what the piece above would be called, but if you guys have seen them, can you let me know please?
Thanks!

-goboy3133

Took me a bit of time because I had to move from San Jose to norcal, but here is a rough model I worked out of it:
http://wakemud.com/images/405th/other/ua Multithreat Tabs by Katsu.pdo

If anyone wants to improve the file, that's fine with me, just send me a copy so I can see what changed and update my library. I'll drop you a PM just in case you don't see this reply, also.

uamultithreattab.jpg

i know the pepakura file for the Rocket Ammo box is on here somewere but i cant rember were it is, can someone post a link for me plz
DJC-Rocket_Ammo.jpg

Woah, cool find. I always wondered how those astronaut dinner ammo packs for the rifle and pistol worked though.

hello there lady's and jelly worms

Is there anyone out there with some spare time and wouldnt mind making me a PEP file of EVA unit 001 helmet/head, if there is please PM and i can send you some links to good images.
Regards
Zeons

neo china's dragon gundam from g-gundam

one costume i have always wanted to do but have never had the talent to make is neo china's dragon gundam from g-gundam
mf_dragon_a.gif

mf_dragon_b.gif

any takers? lol pm if u would be interested in helping me with this and i apologize if the pictures are to big or not good enough

Does anyone have a reach security/military police .pdo. I saw somone who had pics of one pepped out, but I've looked through a lot of threads and can't find a file. I have the H3 file but there not the same. If its out there can I get a link? Thanks

Adjust height on Edi head pepakura (credit to PepMaster for making this)

Hi

This is more of a modification request than a pepakura build request. The default sizing of this pep file is 3cm too short on me. If I scale it to the right height then the breadth becomes 2cm too big on me (it's meant to sit flush on the head). Could someone please modify the sizing of this to add 3cm to the height to the default settings and adjust the file so it unfolds nicely in pepakura designer? I tried to do it myself but I somehow managed to mangle it.

Credit to PepMaster who put this together initially. http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/gallerydetails.php?id=861

Halo 4 MA5D Assault Rifle

Can somebody please try to make a Pepakura Model of the MA5D Assault Rifle of Halo 4?

Here are some pics:

559121_Halo4WeaponsIN2jpg.jpg

MA5D.jpg

Hope you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back