Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dragosfire83's comment was towards me..

Anyways, I totally understand what you explained Librarian, and after thinking it over, I think you are right. Once I get to bondo/Resin, I'll add/modify the small details that bother me.
So thx alot for great advise!
No, it was aimed at Arcanine; they were having a little... disagreement... on another thread. Anyway good luck with your build

RC isn't the one modeling his own files (I don't think) he's just the one assembling them. There's another guy that's modeling them for him, can't remember who that is right now though.

Just to clarify, SirPalesAlot and myself are making the files. I am in fact working on helmet details at the moment in TurboCAD. It's not just one person doing the modeling. And after consideration, yes I will now click on "Post Reply" and get back to working on a fantastic-looking helmet model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, @SirPalesAlot and myself are making the files. I am in fact working on helmet details at the moment in TurboCAD. It's not just one person doing the modeling. And after consideration, yes I will now click on "Post Reply" and get back to working on a fantastic-looking helmet model.
Alright gotcha. I guess I had a misconception in my head since I haven't read through your thread in a while :p Thanks for clarifying.

Can I get a fixed version of the Appleseed "Briareos Gun" in the file archive? I tried to open it with Pepakura Designer, and it spazzed itself to the point I had to forcibly shut my computer down. I've had similar issues with certain models from the paperpokes Pokemon Pepakura group and the best they could offer was "it was made for Pepakura Viewer, not Designer." I don't know how that works, but it doesn't. So I was wondering if someone could edit/update/whatever needs to be done to it so that it works with PD.

I would also like to request a check of the file for Briareos' Gun.

I was looking to use it as a base for a destiny rifle.

Much appreciated if anything can be done :)

EDIT: This DOES open on Viewer, but not in designer, Just FYI for anyone having an issue.

Item Name: Linna Yamazaki's hardsuit
Item Source: Bubblegum Crisis 2040
Reference Images: linna hardsuit.jpg
external link: http://kazix.deviantart.com/art/Linna-s-Hardsuit-Wire-BGC-26277072
Additional Info:
im brand new to this site! anyways im looking for a Linna Yamazaki Hardsuit pepakura file but I cant find one anywhere. I only find priss' hardsuit online. can anyone create one for me? this is an image of it (front, side and back). I plan to build it as a cosplay for Anime Boston 2016 but I need a pdo file to start it.

linna hardsuit.jpg

Item Name: Sanctum Mechanical Hand
Item Source: Sanctum/ Sanctum 2
Reference Images:

View attachment 9189

View attachment 9246

View attachment 9247

Additional Info:
Somewhat new to posting things so forgive me if I've messed up, but anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could make a model of the mechanical hand. If someone could make the model, I'll do the unfolding for it. Also it might not be very clear but all the fingers on the hand are all in three sections. Thanks in advance if someone makes this file

Going to bump this.

Item Name: Halo 5 Guardians, Fred 104 helmet (Possibly CQB?)
https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net...=9a9ba260651f9d74cb0bc97c4fa6ffc2&oe=54DE1C1E

Item Source: Halo Escalation nd Halo 5 trailers

Reference image: Album on my Head Shot Props page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.747816931928325.1073741860.591809147529105&type=3

Additional Info: I would like a Pepakura render I of course would publicly recognize the creator of the file and would be happy to provide a casting or two (of this helmet or any other item(s) I produce) as payment for the work. Pepakura file COULD be made public however, I do intend to finish, mold and cast the helmet.

Thanks in advance!

Item Name: Geist CR-2 Armor
Item Source: Geist (NGC - Gamecube)
Reference Images:
16637941292_c7119e17bd_o.png
16638946895_744463fde5_o.png
16451550120_e23e1f56ba_o.png
16613017016_bf5ea92d28_o.png
16431657157_29d5731efa_o.png
More images/angles available upon request
Additional Info
Source images are hard to find for this armor. The given images are from screen caps taken from game play.
Existing File Link:
None

Item Name: Sanctum Mechanical Hand
Item Source: Sanctum/ Sanctum 2
Reference Images:

View attachment 9189

View attachment 9246

View attachment 9247

Additional Info:
Somewhat new to posting things so forgive me if I've messed up, but anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could make a model of the mechanical hand. If someone could make the model, I'll do the unfolding for it. Also it might not be very clear but all the fingers on the hand are all in three sections. Thanks in advance if someone makes this file
I'll give it a shot but I haven't been able to find very good references.

I'll give it a shot but I haven't been able to find very good references.
Ah! Thank you! I know, I was looking for ages to even get those pictures for reference. I would take pictures of my screen on my phone but they always look off. But if you're able to make it, thank you so much! I really want to do a cosplay of Skye or maybe Sweet Autumn. (If I find any more pictures I'll update my post)

sanctum___skye_by_mrgameboy2011-d4yla4x.png Skye_02_by_CoffeeStainStudios.jpgsweet_indiedb.pnghaigen_concept_art_03_by_coffeestainstudios-d5s7rln.png

(somewhat decent picture of the palm and back hand and knuckle, http://coffeestainstudios.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0 I found that Deviant art page that has a few other pictures for reference. Hope this helps~ )

Skye_Sanctum.jpgSanctum_Main_Character_Skye_by_Colorbind.jpgborderlands_2_tinytina___sanctum2_bodysuit_by_chainik78-d6tm443.jpg

sanctum___skye_by_mrgameboy2011-d4yla4x.png

Skye_02_by_CoffeeStainStudios.jpg

Skye_Sanctum.jpg

Sanctum_Main_Character_Skye_by_Colorbind.jpg

borderlands_2_tinytina___sanctum2_bodysuit_by_chainik78-d6tm443.jpg

sweet_indiedb.png

haigen_concept_art_03_by_coffeestainstudios-d5s7rln.png

i have started work on the wetworks setup but i realized there is no pep that i can find anywhere with the armor, i have the helmet but i could really use some help with the rest of the armor.
Halo4_Wetwork-LP.jpg

Done anyone have a sliced version of the Hand Cannon from Destiny? The Hand Cannon type I'm looking for is the one that was detailed in Bungie's cosplay reference pictures they released a while back, which is I've put below:

Item Name: Destiny Hand Cannon
Item Source: Destiny
Reference Images:
Destiny_Hand_Cannon_1.jpg
Additional Info: Sliced version please, rather than an actual Pep of it

Destiny_Hand_Cannon_1.jpg

Item Name:
Vauban Helmet from warframe
Item Source: Warframe (video game) Http://www.warframe.com
Reference Images:
r00nd9K.jpg

Additional Info:
Just need where the helmet forms into the neck. i had the measurements for my head/face/neck area wrote down, but i can't seem to find it, i can change the pep file to fit later. (will edit if i find the measurements.)

Hello. I am new here, so I hope I am writing to the right section :)
First, I would like to say that your work is AMAZING! I have found so many great pep files here that I think I won't make any new friends in real life anymore xD Damn you social anxiety!
I have started with pepakura just recently so I am looking for something to create.

And now my request. I like film How To Train Your Dragon and I would like to create something from it. I think that Hiccup's helmet from HTTYD 2 is badass. Does somebody have pdo of that helmet or could somebody create it?
Thank you very much.

Item Name: Hiccup's helmet
Item Source: How To Train Your Dragon 2
Additional Info: Spikes and the leather part are not necessary
Reference Images:

hiccup-helmet-3.jpgNew-Arrival-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-Hiccup-Cosplay-Mask-for-Adult-Unisex.jpgNew-Arrival-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-Hiccup-Cosplay-Mask-for-Adult-Unisex.jpgNew-Arrival-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-Hiccup-Cosplay-Mask-for-Adult-Unisex.jpg

Thank you once more :)

New-Arrival-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-Hiccup-Cosplay-Mask-for-Adult-Unisex.jpg

hiccup-helmet-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back