Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have links or files to any of the rest of Locke's team? I'm particularly looking for Vale's Copperhead armor but any of them would be welcome.

Item Name: Fallen Captain
Item Source: Destiny
Reference Images: Captain.png
Existing File Link:
None

Captain.png

You can get pepakura digital designer for free here:
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/
it will let you print and manipulate the files' size. If you need to make a right or a left you can easily use a left or a right and just flip the templates over after printing, so assemble them with the numbers inward instead of outward. If you're using foam that means cut out a piece with the numbers visible and then cut out a piece with the numbers hidden.

Item Name: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Mark V armor
Item Source: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Reference Images:
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5538/11378112993_bc96232e89_z.jpg

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/p.../3001392-halo-spartan-red-team-leader-014.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LWk6tCl9LCM/UFifTXWpIJI/AAAAAAAAJyw/eDWWjMV4Lkc/s1600/CEA_BridgeChat1.png

Additional Info: I was really hoping that by now someone would have made this a reality, but no files exist for this character model. there was a fan recreation but he decided not to use game assets and used sources not from Halo CEA, It would mean a lot if I could have access to the files in this game. the armor in Halo 4 is pretty close, but I really just want to make this set rather than the infinity set, please and Thank you

Chernobyl , could you help me get the files for the engineer shoulders? there is no pep file for them but they have the OBJ files, If you could help it would be greatly appreciated :D

I would like to see the halo 4 scout with both shoulders, shins, thighs, arms, and hands with the handplate please :)

Files already exist in the Archive. Please do your research before making requests.

Chernobyl , could you help me get the files for the engineer shoulders? there is no pep file for them but they have the OBJ files, If you could help it would be greatly appreciated :D

The .OBJ files are there for you to unfold as you wish. I could do so for you, but it will by no means be a priority for me, given the number of other things I have to do right now - you'd be better off opening the file in Pepakura yourself and working on it.

Chernobyl , thank you for getting back to me, I hadn't realized that I could open the obj files in pepekura, I can unfold them myself. There is no need for you to unfold them for me, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to Pepakura (done an Iron Man Mark IV Helmet & a Captain America helmet) and want to do my first full costume.
Since I didn't found any pep files or 3D files for this costume it would be awesome if someone could help me out! :)
I tried to do it myself in Blender but failed badly!
Thanks mates.

Item Name:
Starlight Express Electra Costume Parts
Item Source:
Starlight Express Musical
Additional Info:
For the foot it would be: ankle plate, the knee plate, thight plate
For the arm: forearm plate, elbow plate, biceps plate
For the rest: belt, chest & belly, shoulders, backpiece, neck (collar) and eventually the helmet
It doesn't need to be super detailed. Foam files would be totally fine. For my last projects I used foam files as well and did it on cardboard
Reference Images: (Edit: found way better images than the last ones)
back right.pngcloseup shoulder side.pngcloseup shoulder.pngdfdsf.pngfront 2.pngfront 3.pngfront left.pngfront right.pngfront.pngfull back.pngside left.pngknees + full front.jpg2014-StarlightExpress-001.jpg

2008-e-lok-electra-1--2.jpg

2014-StarlightExpress-001.jpg

5f61af9b3b702c22f9804a506f5994f0.jpg

fdgdf.png

-Publication-Photos-20131004-Photo-D (1).jpg

tumblr_ngzk2xAWnz1qm1lpao9_500.jpg

back right.png

closeup shoulder side.png

closeup shoulder.png

dfdsf.png

front 2.png

front 3.png

front left.png

front right.png

front.png

full back.png

side left.png

knees + full front.jpg

Item Name: space dandy blaster
Item Source: anime?
Reference Images:
Additional Info: i would pay for a pepakura files pleassseeeee i neeed it and cant pay 100$ for a pvc on. Ebay :(
Existing File Link:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Item Name: Jinx Firecracker dragon gun
Item Source: League of Legends
Reference Images:
league_of_legends___firecracker_jinx_skin_by_minohkim-d8hjpvo.jpg
firecracker_fishbones_wip_by_xatashix-d8gjtdw.jpg
Additional Info: I just can't find any good 3D model files.
Got my entire cosplay ready and realy could use a hand with this one..

IF someone has the files for this, contact me^^

league_of_legends___firecracker_jinx_skin_by_minohkim-d8hjpvo.jpg

firecracker_fishbones_wip_by_xatashix-d8gjtdw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back