Pepakura Thighs Too Big

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkforest

hello,
i've started my pepakura armour and already have the helmet, the chest, the biceps, the forearms, and the crotch.
now i'm starting the thighs, but the pieces are too big to fit the paper. what do i do?
thanks

darkforest said:
hello,
i've started my pepakura armour and already have the helmet, the chest, the biceps, the forearms, and the crotch.
now i'm starting the thighs, but the pieces are too big to fit the paper. what do i do?
thanks

Please search the topic of pep scaling. There are many stickies that can help you to scale a piece. :D Also check out SKG topic on her thigh some questions have been answered there.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know how to do the scaling, i just dont know how to make the pieces fit the paper and still fit me.
also, do you have a link to her thread?

darkforest said:
i know how to do the scaling, i just dont know how to make the pieces fit the paper and still fit me.
Read the Ultimate Pepakura FAQ.

darkforest said:
also, do you have a link to her thread?
Just do a search. Her thread is very easy to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read the ultimate pepakura faq, but didn't understand what it ment when it said NAS measurements for assembled height to use as a standard.

Bicep: 35 cm

Thigh: 38 cm

Click on the "Divide/connect faces" icon, it looks like a zipper. Just go to the middle of the pep piece that is too long and divide it in half.

Actually called "Join/Disjoin faces"

This is your best friend when you find a pep file unfolded, or a piece too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back