Pepakura viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiresideLeo

Hey my name is Leo and ive downloaded the Pepakura viewer version 3. My problem is that i can't adjust the scale at all. I've seen on some videos people changing it but its on an older version. So i downloaded version 2 and when i try to open files, it says that they are too new. Can someone help me get either files that are compatible with version 2 or a way to scale the pieces with version 3? And im talking about Halo helmet files. Thanks

ive downloaded the Pepakura viewer version 3. My problem is that i can't adjust the scale at all.

...which is perfectly normal, because the Viewer, as the name suggests, lets you view files, nothing else.

What you want is Pepakura Designer. The trial version is sufficient as long as you don't want to save anything.

Hey my name is Leo and ive downloaded the Pepakura viewer version 3. My problem is that i can't adjust the scale at all. I've seen on some videos people changing it but its on an older version. So i downloaded version 2 and when i try to open files, it says that they are too new. Can someone help me get either files that are compatible with version 2 or a way to scale the pieces with version 3? And im talking about Halo helmet files. Thanks
The Viewer does only one thing: to view a .pdo file. Nothing else. So if you want the ability to scale, you need the Designer, not Viewer. Files saved with PD3 can only be opened by PD3 or Viewer 3.

once again thanks. but now i have a new question. How do you know what to scale it to? Like how do i measure for helmets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back