Pet Peeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vexona said:
3. Rachael Ray- you're not cute and I don't like you.
THANK YOU
I think just about evey thing you said I agree with but this one most of all

Dont forget just out right anoying

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't been a month or longer since this thread was last posted in, so no one can accuse me of resurrecting a "zombie" thread or anything.

I just thought of another one that I've always had, but it just came to me earlier as I had someone doing it, and it ticked me right off:

6) People who chew with thier mouths open. That's right. I can't stand the smacking sound some people make because they chew food with thier mouth wide open. I mean, my parents taught me not to, as it's considered rude to do, either in your home or in public. Learn some basic table manners;

Anyway, that's it. The only new one I thought to add to the growing list. Sure, there's plenty more where that and my other ones came from, I just can't think of them right now. Besides, got other things on my mind. So, that's it for now...

things that are slightly off corners
or if there is a corner and a sqaure object i can't stand it when they are not sitting exactly in the corners... grrrrr....
hypocrits
when people get like in my face...
when there aren't tissues in a room and i have to sneeze or have a runny nose

A couple of the things I absolutely hate...

1) Talking about me behind my back- I'm sure everyone hates this.
2) Lying in front of my face- What's the point. I can sense tension in people's voices, and I can also tell because if you look someone in the eyes that is lying to you, they can't say the sentence.
3) Hiding things from me- I will find out. I can hear tension in people's voices, and I know when something isn't right.

1. people on halo pc who think there better than you just because your having fun killing peeps and yourself

2. people calling me a homosexual (i hate them :mad: ) p.s. im not!!!

3.you!!! lol nah jk

4.my brother...

5.cheap airsoft guns

pet peeve...people who ask me what my pet peeves are
Hannah Montana

I hate her so bad. But it's ok, she's stupid enough to use a body double for her concerts, so she'll ruin her own career in no time

Pretty soon we'll be seeing her on the news and newspapers with her going to rehab for alcoholism and drug use, and we'll see she has kids then loses custody of them, just like brittany spears!
ugh, especially little girls that have like a hanna montana obsession, blare her music wearing her clothing line...their perfect Hanna/miley/whatever other %$*'n name she has, will screw up, and like frost said, it's only a matter of time...
another pet peev is people who are like"HANNA MONTANAN IS HOT" then i go "noooo....she looks like a muppet"

This muppet in particular...
Janice2.jpg

Glad this thread popped back up, a little change to my first post though.
I meant hypocrites. ;)
Well, I have another,
When you lose the remote for the Television, yes, Im that lazy. Eventually I will make a sign for my couch to wear that says "Remote Eater".

almost everyone i know tells me that im a nerd, (i kinda am, but not that much) and that all i talk about is halo and computers. (give me a break. that last one was sooooo bad, but people say it all the time to me.)

I have a few I guess, too many to list out here.

1: "Gangstas" on Xbox Live. Playing Halo 2 while waiting for my copy of Halo 3 to come back. A guy sat there and started yelling "I'm a G-dawg, yo bro I'm a G-dawg" He was quickly muted. Happens a lot in Halo 3 also. Also, little 9-13 year old kids with squeaky voices. Not trying to offend anybody that might be on the site, but try to keep your voices down please. It hurts my ear and I hate muting you.

2: People against the seal hunt. It drives me crazy how they're trying to stop us from hunting down seals. We don't hunt them inhumanely anymore! It's just a bullet through the head now, no more clubbing. And hunting baby seals is illegal now!! Stop saying we club them HURRRR. we only go after the matured ones.

3: Society in general. We got ourselves in quite a hole right now. The rich pretty much control the poor, and if you're poor you can't really get rich because the rich won't let you. Now about the whole concept of Communism...

4: As someone said earlier, "emos". You're not being unique, you're all just copying yourselves. Now grow up and stop being whiny little *****es.

5: And you know when you eat steak, and you get the little pieces of meat stuck between your teeth? Yeah...Drives me crazy.

That's all for now I guess :p

AoBfrost said:
Harley riders, they make fun of my ride :(

But I show them, My bike outruns theres at the stop light!
LOL
Funny
But
I
Remembered
Another
Pet
Peeve
Of
Mine
And
It
Is
The
Stupid
Golden
Robot
Named
C-3PO
He Thinks hes all that because he can turn off a garbage disposal thing, BUT HES NOT!

Primal Weyland said:
MLG, intolerant idiots who can't respect the opinions and beliefs of others, and people who post as Keegan just did.
*chuckle* Trying something new, Wanted to add more emphasis.

Keegan said:
*chuckle* Trying something new, Wanted to add more emphasis.

Then try italics. Boldened text. God forbid, even all-caps. But don't make me scroll that distance to read your post fully.

Same goes for idiots who enter one line about how good something is, hold the Return key for about five minutes, then finish with something stupid like an emoticon and 'lol'.

Primal Weyland said:
Then try italics. Boldened text. God forbid, even all-caps. But don't make me scroll that distance to read your post fully.

Same goes for idiots who enter one line about how good something is, hold the Return key for about five minutes, then finish with something stupid like an emoticon and 'lol'.
True that is.

Same here on that last part though.

1-3 are the stupid peoples questions:

1. if me and my bro are twins [when its pretty obvious we are]
2. when we bring up i was adopted their emidiet reaction is either: ""gasp* you were adopted!?"- "do you know your real parents?!" and the worse and stupidests: "is your brother adopted too?"
3. when they ask: wich one is older? [why would yoiu ask we are frikin twins!!! whats it matter! o_O
4. the people that discriminate me by, my age, the fact im asian, and my friends... i digrece
5. the idiot 12 year olds on xbox live that critisize me for my low ranking.
6. anonymous... those guys need theropy [frikin nazi's] :cautious:

Fragclone said:
1-3 are the stupid peoples questions:

1. if me and my bro are twins [when its pretty obvious we are]
2. when we bring up i was adopted their emidiet reaction is either: ""gasp* you were adopted!?"- "do you know your real parents?!" and the worse and stupidests: "is your brother adopted too?"
3. when they ask: wich one is older? [why would yoiu ask we are frikin twins!!! whats it matter! o_O
4. the people that discriminate me by, my age, the fact im asian, and my friends... i digrece
5. the idiot 12 year olds on xbox live that critisize me for my low ranking.
6. anonymous... those guys need theropy [frikin nazi's] :cautious:

1. I'm a twin as well! It doesn't bother me when people ask, because we really don't look alot alike. I'm a tall, big dude and he's a shorter skinny dude. (Check the 405th map and see the city I live in. You migh get a kick out of it.)
2. Wouldn't know but I could picture that being very annoying.
3. I don't mind when people ask me that. You're probably the younger one and that's why it bugs you so much! :p
4. I wouldn't know once again.
5. I don't play Halo 3 so I wouldn't know!
6. Hey watch it buddy, anon could be anybody... Which reminds me, it's Caturday! Post some ****ing cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back