phillydon21's Mk VI armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been awhile but im back with an update as i am almost finished only have a couple more LEDS to wire and that its ! but here is some of the detail i put in the neck areas of the chest piece and im pretty happy how it turned out ..

0662.jpg

IMG_20110615_120147-1.jpg

Your armor is very epic. Love the weathering. I agree with Longshot-X about the shoulders. They look good but they are too high up.

why is this in the noob forum? you are definetely no noob, fantastic
job on the suit so far. Do you plan on making a weapon?

why is this in the noob forum? you are definetely no noob, fantastic
job on the suit so far. Do you plan on making a weapon?

Thank you ! ;) i would like too but i dont kno if i will have enought time i still have to finish my sons ODST suit , but eventually i plan on it

completely blown away by the work you have done. Between you and longshot I am convinced that I want to do lights similar to what you guys are doing, but with yellow.

I'm finding you're build to be very motivating. I love what you've done with the lighting, And the detailing is just out of this world. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I am just echoing what everyone else has said, but really great job on this. Can you say motivation?

Ahhh finally finished with the lights in the back . Im done thank god after 2 years lol .. now hopefully i can put it all on and get some pics once its not 90 degrees out lol

IMG_20110616_170815.jpg

WOW! How did I miss this one! Another absolutely fantastic build. You definitely have one of the best Mark VI suits I've seen. Now put it on and get some photos of the whole deal! :D

Wow. I love the detailing you put into the back of the helmet. This is just is beautiful. I hope to someday achieve something remotely as good. :)

Got to take some pics with the whole suit on finally it feels so surreal to wear it im sure some of you know what im talking about lol but i'd like to thank everyone for the kind words .. enjoy !

0623.jpg

0602.jpg

0582.jpg

0643.jpg

0653.jpg

The finished product looks fantastic man. I know you must be proud. THis makes me even more motivated to finish our project. I'll be looking forward to that feeling of putting the suit on for the first time.

So, what do you have planned next? You can't just stop here.

The finished product looks fantastic man. I know you must be proud. THis makes me even more motivated to finish our project. I'll be looking forward to that feeling of putting the suit on for the first time.

So, what do you have planned next? You can't just stop here.

im currently working on an ODST for my son then i plan on making a weapon for me .. hopefully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back