Photo Day with Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
1b49be394e.png

before I put the flashlight in I guess. Thanks for the pistol too link, it's nice :)

Thought so. It just looked a little unpainted at the very bottom to me, but now I know its just weathering, so it looks a whole lot cooler!

Still a great suit Adam!

I saw that one picture and I thought you were trying to step on your dog... or scare him... =P but I see they tangled you... lol...

He made it.

It's a mold from the Halo 2 statue.

The helmet is the best helmet I've seen, and he got it from a promienit member of the forums here named BlueRealm.

Does that answer your q?

Dude, Adam, can I just say that I'm completely jealous of your suit? It still amazes me.

That is the most amazing paintjob to ever touch a mjolnir suit... it's positively inspirational...

I just wanted to add that because i don't think I ever told you...

I'm shamelessly kissing up here, but you really deserve it...

:clap:

TheBlue said:
He made it.

The helmet is the best helmet I've seen, and he got it from a promienit member of the forums here named BlueRealm.

Does that answer your q?

Its NOT a mold from the statue!!!
:wowie: how dare you

Last edited by a moderator:
honest insanity said:
TheBlue said:
He made it.

Does that answer your q?

Its NOT a mold from the statue!!!
how dare you

:ninja:

SAY WHA :shock: ?!?!

Oh crap, If I was wrong, forgive me masters :please: !

Don't kill me?

it's partially made from corpseguy's suit, which was made from the german statue. the pieces i got ended up broken and they needed to get fixed. while i was fixing them, i modified them slightly.

Adam said:
it's partially made from corpseguy's suit, which was made from the german statue. the pieces i got ended up broken and they needed to get fixed. while i was fixing them, i modified them slightly.

And I personally think it looks better than the statue recasts that are out there.

PS. PM sent.

adam every time i look at that suit of armor
my jealousy grows more and more lmao
one day i will have a similar costume like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back