Photo Shop Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok buddy i will do yours, and in my sig and avitar is all the stuff Ive done. but i dont have halo text so if u want something like mine let me know.
you forgot a [ so i will help u
donecopy.jpg

spartan021 said:
ok buddy i will do yours, and in my sig and avitar is all the stuff Ive done. but i dont have halo text so if u want something like mine let me know.
you forgot a [ so i will help u
donecopy.jpg
Any font will do uncept cursive =] or i perfer Bondoni Mt Black from Microsoft word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go.

Just know that I think big sigs like this are unnecessary. Your name and a memorable avatar are enough to recognize you.

f2aeb2cf.jpg

Save this somewhere else too. I ain't hosting it for you for long. ;)

while we're on the topic, could someone just tell me where i can find a good, free photoshop program?
the best i have right now is paint lol
i wanna see what one of my friends would look like in full Link garb (zelda link); with the sword and shield and everything lol

Here you go. And I made a banner-size too, which I'm sure would be more preferable for a sig.
747d6bf8.jpg

eb3a78bb.jpg

Again, please save these photos and upload them somewhere else. I won't be hosting these forever.

And yes, I've heard GIMP to be a good free photo editor.

What do you think of this? I changed it up a bit, but I think it works pretty good. I would srink it 25% to use as a signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back