Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancubus

well after i uploaded this i can tell its MEGA crap so yeah well whatever here it is, he looks a bit blurry XD. idk if we have a thread for photoshop pics but yeah heres one.

mcdonaldskx2.jpg

Mancubus said:
well after i uploaded this i can tell its MEGA crap so yeah well whatever here it is, he looks a bit blurry XD. idk if we have a thread for photoshop pics but yeah heres one.

mcdonaldskx2.jpg

well to me he looks like he's far away

Last edited by a moderator:
Mancubus said:
lol, i just noticed how big imade him lol the trash cans arent even to his waist.
You have no sense of perspective :mrgreen:

The second pic is really nice. There was one of these in that Halo Everywhere contest that had MC holding an icecream cone sitting on a bench with a kid. It was very nice. Maybe I'll dig it up.

EDIT: Found it:
HEVWinners_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
o yeah now that i think of it i remember that....hmm ill search too i remember one with him swimming and a shark chasing him or somthing and i remember the ice cream one.

Hey well heres some signatures i made in like 3 minutes didnt put a name or anything on them becuase i dont a need a signature take them if you want or take them and print them out and burn them and stomp on them thats always fun XD and there red so yeah red mabey u can take one.

signature3yk6.jpg

signature2qe6.jpg

signature1cy1.jpg

O thanks there not even that good XD your welcome ls idk how that black thing got ont eh second picture XD i think it was on another layer i had that didnt belong but whatever.

well most have seen some oh my photoshop work up here somewhere at one point or another....also I got got it back now.....but that reminds me I gotta check the doom thread

Id love to have the skill to make a custom set of fairings for my 87 hurricane 600.

A real futuristic looking set of fiberglass on it! But photoshop is still a mystery to me.

WOAH thats exactly what i thought of right whe ni saw this picture hmm nice... say hello to my little friend * pulls out M6G" hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back