[PIC HEAVY] Halo 4 Master Chief Foam Template Build (First build!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i dont know if your going to look at this thread for a while but i would like to ask where you got the foam templates ? thanks and good work

ok, so i tried my hand at converting, and here is what i got.
ORIGINAL MODEL BY HARNOR I owe a huge thanks to harnor, an amazing modeler who made some awesome files
Untitled_zpsd245557e.png
[/IMG]
http://www.4shared.com/file/c91gBB3g/Foam_halo_4_pre_helmet_harnor.html?

OK, so hope you all had a happy new year. and here is the latest update.

I started to work on the right boot and got done with the heel.
001_zps1b8b3fca.jpg

002-1_zpsedd26b1b.jpg

003-1_zps6840941e.jpg

here it is on my big azz shoe

004-1_zpsb637f3cd.jpg

005_zps3b55fa89.jpg

Super-mega-ultra update

ok, so i know its been awhile since the last update, but that doesnt mean i'm not working

BRACE YOURSELVES FOR A PHOTO BOMB (no, not the kind of photo bomb your thinking of)

a few pictures of the almost complete chest
012_zps38ee8a6c.jpg

017_zps05228dbd.jpg

and i recently ordered the helmet from stonyprops. so i went to home depot and picked up some supplies.
013_zps964543d2.jpg

sorry for the blur on this picture, all i have for a camera is a phone

and these gloves finally came in the mail
007_zps8ac12ff9.jpg

here is a test fit with the handplates. unfortunately, the handplates are waaaay to small
020_zps62fee47f.jpg

006_zps10b12008.jpg

NOTE: i will not be using this battle rifle for the costume. As you can see, it is a halo 3 battle rifle and isnt even done.

and here are the pieces i have completed (or almost completed).
005_zps8c309fde.jpg

again, i apologize for the blur.

I have a question, what cameras do you guys use? i'm getting tired of blurry pics -_-

all coming along nicely dude. And as for the camera, I just use my iPhone but i have a steady hand :)

all coming along nicely dude. And as for the camera, I just use my iPhone but i have a steady hand :)

what kind of iphone? I have an iphone 3, and that might be the problem. i followed your noble six build and the pictures look WAAAY to crisp to be an iphone (well, at least to crisp to be an iphone 3)

what kind of iphone? I have an iphone 3, and that might be the problem. i followed your noble six build and the pictures look WAAAY to crisp to be an iphone (well, at least to crisp to be an iphone 3)

iPhone 4 and also took some from the webcam on the mac

Ok so here are some pics of the helmet before sanding the first coat of bondo

004-1_zps7ec9c9ad.jpg

003-1_zpsc6fb271a.jpg

002-1_zps938a8b8b.jpg

BTW if you dont wear a respirator then this is what will be in your lungs

001_zpsd19580a7.jpg

and here is something i made just for fun.

halo4wallpaper_zps1ac6d97b.png

OK so i finished the helmet and i think it looks pretty cool :). when i finished i had one of those "i can't believe i own this" moments.

005_zps0828e4fd.jpg

006_zps67e6cf65.jpg

008-1_zps0d511e7d.jpg

009-1_zpsf4d18e24.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back