Pic of your Christmas Gifts 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

Post Pic/Vidoes of the Gifts u got From Santa.
i'll start. i got to open up one early, i got a nice small RC heli 3.5 Channle. flys very nice it even has a Gyro in it
IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288-1.jpg

IMG_0289-1.jpg

I got coockies and straight A's in academy =3
No pic though, ate them all =(

anyway, have a blast everybody! Merry Christmass!!

I know I'm getting a new 360 tomorrow, but no pics of course. XD

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

I think you'll be interested to here that my Christmas gift is not to get but to give. Tomorrow I'm going to be feeding the needy guys out in Fort Worth. Then I'll get straight back to work on Halo armor!

thats awesome man!........im sure this thread will be blowing up tomorrow...Merry Christmas everyone!

I showed up as SANTA CHIEF! With a bag full of Glowstone Blocks! (I'll make a thread on how I made them once i get one back for pictures XD)

IMG_0916.jpg

The 3 lucky people who got these cubes were so amazed!

I've been making so many things that I've never bothered to post pictures /Sadface. I feel so guilty.

Merry Christmas!

-Gryphon

i would love to show my gifts but i cant - i didn't get them yet... i mean they were sent by mail and i still didn't get them (it's sad, i know)

I showed up as SANTA CHIEF! With a bag full of Glowstone Blocks! (I'll make a thread on how I made them once i get one back for pictures XD)

IMG_0916.jpg

The 3 lucky people who got these cubes were so amazed!

I've been making so many things that I've never bothered to post pictures /Sadface. I feel so guilty.

Merry Christmas!

-Gryphon

Thats awesome man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back