Pipinacan security helmet and multiplayer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear 405th,

been a VERY unproductive week. done almost nothing aside of shaping my helmet a little differently with some magic sculpt to fit the visor more properly. I also have made a secret deal for a molding of something I own that I hope people would like a cast of........ anyways, just to not bore you to death, here's the lady friend in my spartan suit!!!!

2nrde8h.jpg

2luf9qa.jpg

the visor is now in, just have to finish the top and spray a little layer of night shades on it. I'm hoping since it's already a light smoke not that thick a coat will be needed to block out the peeps from my face

Double post for which I apologize, BUT...

Dear 405th,

things are finally shaping up in a way that I like. My visor is about 90% completed, and just a tiny bit of magic sculpting is left! By this time tomorrow I aim to have all my upper body completed aside from hand plates, but who knows?! I may have them done as well!

oszprs.jpg

with my face in the helmet, two different visors were used to make the whole thing, so the top looks darker

r2me.jpg

this pic has a towel behind the visor so you can actually see the whole thing

10d8ww8.jpg

open picture

That visor turned out really nice.

Can't wait to see it finished and tinted. Good luck!!!

P.S. - I finished my grenades if you need any pointers for your grenade belt.

Lookin great Pip. I am diggin the visor. So where do you get that stuff you plan on putting on the visor to make it darker?

Double posting, and for that I apologize, but I have reasons.

@ Matronoke- still super jelly of those grenades, your suit flew the nest so fast you're almost done dude! I've got a whole bottom half to do!

@ Mstru- hope you found some night shades, I seriously can't wait to see your suit take off

and it appears most of my following hasn't commented in a while, so I hope I can entice you with the following:

Dear 405th,

Did some lovely led work today, ninja'd zonbi's style of a led cover and used straight up hot glue, I think they'll work awesomely! only problem is now I gotta make leds go everywhere!

3164sci.jpg

mc7u44.jpg

Also added the little black connections on the top of the chest addon and painted on my little yellow triangles, they are also on my shoulders, but I forgot to take a pic today\

etruag.jpg

and in the dark!

34otwzm.jpg

and I added my little barrels or whatever on the ears of my security helmet, with these, I believe all I need to do is secure the visor in and touch up paint. doing those will finally let me continue down on the lower half of my spartan build

flggaw.jpg

wsjv5t.jpg

and the final look before a good make up work

33wabs0.jpg

Please give me any and all feedback, criticism, or questions you have, I love the comments, they fuel me lol hope you enjoy and keep building!

-Pip

im liking those ear barrel things =P I still need to put those on my helmet but might improvise and stick some leds there instead as a type of helmet flashlight.

overall, awesome job. your build is turning out to be epic!

@ matronoke- I thought of making led's in the barrels, but got to confused at HOW I would put them in there so I decided not to, but your mark V is looking awesome, did you ever pick out a visor? see if there's a cycle center in mansfield

@ vshore- thanks a lot man, helmet is no way nearly as awesome and complex as yours though, with your little chin buttons lol

Dear 405th,

I....am a freehanding thief, and by that I mean I'm stealing timecon's back undersuit by freehanding it, this is what I got right now, the screws may stay in to help hold it together, and I think they look kinda cool too :p

28u6wow.jpg

and here's the helmet with the visor tinted!!!!!! still gotta do my paint touch up, but I'm super excited to have the visor done, now I can finally place it in!

3495ufb.jpg

with all I have finished so far

25a3x5k.jpg

2ith21i.jpg

thats all for now! let me know what you think!!!!!

Holy Cow! That helmet looks GREAT! i love what you are doing with the back of your torso brah! We need to reach it up later tonight because i realy need to talk to you! even more so now by the way your armor looks!!!!

My eyes went like 0.0 when I saw this. that is one awesome helmet of totally epic awesome awesomeness!!!

you gotta finish the rest of this suit my friend!

Holy Cow! That helmet looks GREAT! i love what you are doing with the back of your torso brah! We need to reach it up later tonight because i realy need to talk to you! even more so now by the way your armor looks!!!!

thanks man, I can't wait to see your how your haunted helm goes! anytime you see me online hit me up, I'm kinda busy this week because of classes fixing to start but if you wanna send me a pm or a text that'll work too

My eyes went like 0.0 when I saw this. that is one awesome helmet of totally epic awesome awesomeness!!!

you gotta finish the rest of this suit my friend!

thanks man! I have no dout about finishing this suit, it's so much better than my first build! glad you like the helmet

edit: little pic update

14wx56g.jpg

He said little chin buttons, lol. Anyway........
Now that you got that visor painted, it looks sick! Would you mind taking a pic from inside to show visibility?

He said little chin buttons, lol. Anyway........
Now that you got that visor painted, it looks sick! Would you mind taking a pic from inside to show visibility?

ask and you shall recieve, the outside pic sucks, I was getting some kind of glare, but it is very much more clear than it looks. and it is better lit up in any convention you go to lol

ayn9dt.jpg

my chest on the floor

2euimpf.jpg

poster on the wall, showing lit up are

qns6sm.jpg

with the lights all off, a stop sign

2467635.jpg

horrible representation of vision outside

Looking awesome man. You're definitely a bit 'beefy' so assuming you're tall or get some taller soles you'll fit the spartan physique perfectly! Unlike all us skinny guys haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back