Plasma Grenade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coca Cola has new holiday bottles that are supposed to be like christmas tree ornaments. Just peal the plastic label off and jam in some LEDS. heh.

Oddly enough i cant find any pictures on the net...

if the plasma grenades actualy work and stick to organic skin and blow up, you could take that to war and the freaking government would pay you to make more and give them your ideas, pretty soon it will make you a millionare or something like that, wow, i have an imagination, lol.

but still i kind of do think that would happen

Tobanaman said:
Coca Cola has new holiday bottles that are supposed to be like christmas tree ornaments. Just peal the plastic label off and jam in some LEDS. heh.

Oddly enough i cant find any pictures on the net...
here-
[attachment=2174:Coke_Ornament.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this thing the othernight,like a documentary,and this guy was putting glowsticks in a blender and using the liquid,instead of LED's why not use a coke bottle and put the glowstick fluid in,it'll look amazing in the dark!

about the coke bottle thingy wear do you get those in the us because i cant seem to find them

Dellusional Maniac said:
I saw this thing the othernight,like a documentary,and this guy was putting glowsticks in a blender and using the liquid,instead of LED's why not use a coke bottle and put the glowstick fluid in,it'll look amazing in the dark!
It's from Will it Blend - videos put out by BlendTec. That chemical in the lights are hazardous... and they don't last long.

Are you sure you want these to be 5" or 6" diameter? That's pretty friggin' big man. This is a 4 1/2" diameter set of hemispheres from Kit Kraft. We stock most of the sizes. I think that this even looks too big. I don't have small hands either.

plasma.jpg

Yes...I know I have hairy arms....no need to point out the obvious. :oops:

On the halo wiki, it says that the plasma grenade is 15.2 cm in diameter, which is huge for a grenade.

seriously guys. 6" in diameter is a small friggin basketball. MC's hand could probably grip the entire top of your head and pick you up. You have GOT to scale down. Measure your hand top from botton then get a ratio between your hand size and your height. Do the same for MC who is 7' 2" and probably has about 12" hands. Now scale down from his 6" plasma grenades (which we see in gameplay to be about the size of a baseball to him) and base off that. Either way you'e going to look like an IIDIOT with a hugeass 6" grenade when those little Zircon laser levels look beautiful...

done

Keegan said:
yeah, but MC's hands are big enough to hold it..., but how would a grunt hold it?
Grunts have big ass hands. And popye forearms.
But seriously, grunts have huge hands.

Oh, interesting, popeye. I believe he was a Sheet Metal Worker and he ate Red Dye number 5.... Correct me if I am wrong..

I saw some stuff at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. It is clear casting resin. it costs $4 and would be enough for one grenade. There is a larger size, but the stuff would go bad before you got to use it all.(for grenades anyway)

The stuff is crystal clear and accepts any kind of dye or tint (before adding the hardener). The same company makes the stuff to make the molds for it too.

I will find out more info if you want. I am just going off of what I remember seeing.

P.s. No, I don't remember the name of it.

Spase said:
Seriously, anyone got clear balls.... no pun intended

you should paint x mas balbs however u spell them lol but paint and when throw the fill them with confetty or somthing!!!!!!!!!! :p

what about those little egg-type balls that you get crappy little toys in at the ammusement arcade? they come in all different sizees, $0.25 a pop, and as many as you want!

or like a toy pokemon ball thingy. dunno how big those are though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back