Plasma Grenade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
"News Flash"

Tonight on the eveding new with Peter Jennings, Texas Engineer and avid video game player turns small time armor crafter, takes his hobby a bit far, and creates actuall explosives based upon the ill advice of another armor crafter, and destroyed his home, and his neighbors homes as well, ful story tonight at 9... I can see it now, my family would be so embarassed.. lol

Seriously, anyone got clear balls.... no pun intended

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
get glass blowing lessons lol

Spase said:
I have sketched out a fairly reasonable approximation of a plasma grenade assembly, as well as elctronic internal circuits...

However, the minimum order I can purchase for the outer casing is 500 units at $3.75 each, and that would give me $1875.00 investment and 500 clear/frosted, hollow put together spheres...

making the grenades and assemblying the circuitry is simple, but having 500 Plasma grenades, lol, would be a bit ridiculous, if only they really blew up I blow the two grand, but...

If anyone knows of another resource where I can purchase a smaller quantity of 5"-6", hollow, clear/frosted, put toggther spheres, I would love the help finding them.

Spase said:
"News Flash"

Tonight on the eveding new with Peter Jennings, Texas Engineer and avid video game player turns small time armor crafter, takes his hobby a bit far, and creates actuall explosives based upon the ill advice of another armor crafter, and destroyed his home, and his neighbors homes as well, ful story tonight at 9... I can see it now, my family would be so embarassed.. lol

Seriously, anyone got clear balls.... no pun intended
get glass blowing lessons. then blow up a small clear or blue glass ball .then you could leave a hole in the top for a fuze button w/ a timer and fill it w/ blue coke and when you push the bottun have a delay and when time up release a sealed mento lol. the pressure would make it explode! believe me i made a coke+mento plasma grenade before and there awesome at parties! oh yea! coat the ball with a glue or something to make it stick! lol if you do it right, it should turn out really well. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back