plasma grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
made it alittle bit bigger
pg.jpg

With a bit of luck , Tomorrow i have a Silicone Plasma grenate mould So i can cure silicone Plasme grenates (without LED).

Yes really :mrgreen:

To bad that Friday it snow so hard that i din't get to the shop for some silicone rubber.

You should definately put like a layer of soft rubbber around it to give you that plasma grenade effect. This will allow it to be thrown, and it will be very bright on the outer part because the led will only be shown through the rubber.

Sorry for taking so long to get back here, I usually check back when I get a mesage in my email telling me there was a new post, but that has not been happening.

Its called a moon glow ball, and I found it at Target a few years ago
bought the last one they had, I then tracked them down to the orginal makers web site found them but the did not last long. and I have not seen them since.

sorry I cannot be of more help

Spartan 648

heres my plasma grenade i was working on when i was waiting for stuff to dry
pg2.jpg

i was going to take a pic on the inside but i broke it trying to open it...anyways i was going to place leds in there so it well lite up but i guess im going to wait till next week.......tha paint is clear so the LEDs well shine

thats freaking awesome, makes me waant to hang it on my christmas tree, mabey even have a halo christmas tree :eek:

Redsleighdown said:
looks great man. so does the light shine through the orange as well?

yes and well if i didnt cut the little rings off you can hang it...the ball is a cystral clear ball that you can get at michael's caft store for .99 i paint the inside with http://www.autobarn.net/krmecaanpa.html they are clear so i lightly mist sliver after that

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone just wanted to make a couple plasma grenades for display, or didn't care about lighting, they could take a lacrosse ball (buy them at a sports store for less than $2 apiece usually) maybe put an extra layer of something over them to make the paint stick better, paint them and enjoy. :happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back