Playing some Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say that I'll be much of a challenge for some of you but I'm getting there - Just look at me as a way to beef up your Death/Kill ratio... :rolleyes

GT - DogWizard

See you there...

Spase said:
Unfortunately I am being a "grown up" Engineer, I work days... graduating college put such a damper on my lifestyle...

I hear ya there man. I added you last night, but I probably won't have time to get on till the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge Christi said:
VanityGirl

adding yah Spase

But UR never on!!! lolerz.

really spase, I showld be on later today, I'll add you.

If anyone needs any of the skulls or game achievements hit me up online, my gamer tag is Assassin716. plus i just finished a good game type for Infection,
now to work on my Operation Dog Fight gametype. its going to be an aerial battlezone map and game type, by the way has anyone tried the pirates game type and map that bungie put on their favorites.

xalener said:
But UR never on!!! lolerz.
really spase, I showld be on later today, I'll add you.

If you are saying I am never on, its because I works days, and I have been trying to get a couple helmets comlpeted for some guys on my nights... but I should be on tonight around 9:00PM CST...

If you are Talking about Christi, she is in Singapore... Way different timezone... she'd be on in the very early morning hours of the U.S. if I were to guess

Add me to the list of people who are forced to spend my days working - hey, at least I enjoy my work. It could be much, much worse... I may be on late tonight - I'll try to catch you...

Assassin716 said:
If anyone needs any of the skulls or game achievements hit me up online, my gamer tag is Assassin716. plus i just finished a good game type for Infection,
now to work on my Operation Dog Fight gametype. its going to be an aerial battlezone map and game type, by the way has anyone tried the pirates game type and map that bungie put on their favorites.

Hey, you want play the covenent on legendary? i need the IWHBYD skull. when will you be on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back