Please Lock/ Outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Letter unfold link for the helmet says file not found and the link for the A4 version sends you to the letter version.

So happy this file is now free!!!!

Ben was also kind enough to help you with the scale for some of the files

6"2' = 0.931593 Scale

6"1' = 0.919004 Scale

6"0' = 0.906415 Scale

5"9' = 0.868648 Scale

5"8' = 0.856059 scale

5"7' = 0.843469 scale

5"6' = 0.830880 Scale

5"5' = 0.818291 Scale

Ben does great work

Thank you for this post

the scaling info will be extremely helpful

Printing helmet now 5$ is very cheep for this file though.

Awesome! Thanks for compiling all this info into one place. I guess I have a new project once I finish my MC suit...

This is very awesome! Now I must bring myself to ask; are these some of thesame files that you and Starx are using?

Ryan Ward said:
This is very awesome! Now I must bring myself to ask; are these some of thesame files that you and Starx are using?

They are using their own files that Starx created for the majority. I believe some of the pieces they have now (the bicep and forearm) are callmemilo's but they might redo them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just noticed something about the forarm peice.

the little fin the is to the side, its right in front so when you go to move your arm itll be in the way. but either than that all these files are amazing.

xXSTICKXx said:
i just noticed something about the forarm peice.

the little fin the is to the side, its right in front so when you go to move your arm itll be in the way. but either than that all these files are amazing.

Yup your right, i noticed it too. anyway , it's still a great file though :)

its perfect sense i was just making everyone aware wut i did was used the pep file as reference and scratch built it in carboard same as bicept cuz my printer isnt working its actually pretty good for a scratch build i dont know though if ill finish the suit:p

SupermanExtreme1 said:
Hey just a reminder

You guys have to think outside the box and be creative when putting together things. You don't always have to follow the pepakura layout exactly as shown. Don't feel limited either once you have the pepped piece infront of you. If something doesn't work(like the forearm issue) just find a way to make it work. Its only paper you can play around with what you have once its made. I always do things that way and rarely follow a design exactly because nothing is always turn key

Hope this makes sense.

Good point, even after fiberglassing things can be salvageable. I had a problem with the jaw on my Iron Man where one side wasn't completely straight, but I was able to rectify it with bondo.

heres those pics superman

the pics arent very good(webcam)

n720r9.jpg

210k4ef.jpg

ouco7q.jpg

15g3sw2.jpg

9sdj51.jpg

wkjk8p.jpg

i might finish the suit ifi can get my printer to work. (to do the helmet)

Hey guys, I've encountered a bit of a problem.

I tried to download the whole Iron Man suit pep. stuff. I got redirected to the website, but it was basically blank and it told me I wasn't authorised to view it.

Any suggestions?

If I remember correctly you have to join that forum. Ben streeper runs it I think. It takes a couple mins to join. Once you're logged in you can try the link from here again

Hope that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back