Podcast Week 4 - Marine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice podcast!
I'm going to finish watching it now, didn't have time to watch the whole thing this morning, had to leave to school.

Great podcast Adam. I was having a WTF moment at the beginning of the "music video", but I now accept your challenge. I shall use my witty one-liners to make the funnest video and win the AR ... well hopefully.

- Adulese

Best podcast yet Adam. Is it cheating if i ask a few of my 501st buddies what they think would go well in the dialog? :D

Great Vid adam Im hooked on adams podcast and cant wait for it to come out every week entered your competition hope you like my entry turned out a little blurry though :eek:

i spent about 5 minutes after laughing my butt off and screaming obscenities for the funny ending and getting rick rolled... my emotions are very conflicted...

this one wasn't bad either. cept the parts are reversed. Adam's the TK and i'm MC. oh well. :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a couple days left until I post the 5th podcast, so better hurry!~

I'd post one, but i have no video editing software, I don't feel like torrenting any, and I'm not imaginative enough.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
I'd post one, but i have no video editing software, I don't feel like torrenting any, and I'm not imaginative enough.

if you run windows and own a mic, you're set. all copies of windows since XP come with windows movie maker, import the video, hit the narration button, say something funny and his the 'make video' button.

i'm sure you could think of something good

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the middle of editing mine, been trying to get stuff to work all day long and I just started messing with it earlier today.
Will post in a few hours!

I would have entered but Keegan's got me laughing too hard, I don't think I can top that.

Good luck to those who did enter.

hey biff , wasn't trying to rick roll ya , or confuse your emotionals...glad you liked it..i had a hard time muting the audio for the original vid...i dug the acoustic songs
(p.s.not kissing ass but i play guitar also , credit where its due)

That was hilarious! I would add a response in a second, except that I don't have any video software. Or a voice that would win any medals. Or assault rifles.

Anyway, Love the podcast and can't wait to see the followups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back