• movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan021 said:
game but not have it be called halo 4 something like: Halo FTW:)
halo 4: johnson isn't realy dead and its his story on how he survived so get ready to play halo 4 again and then halo 5....
[long ass title. not enough room on the box.]

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:
well i was talking to my brother (a halo lover and protagy(dont think i spelled right)) and he said that (if you didnt know) that bungie and microsoft broke up..... meaning that Bungie cant make a game about master chief(or at least thats what he said i dont know if he is right or not) and the reason why is that microsoft holds all the licences for halo......... and which means (to him) that master chief is dead (or on a little probation) ..... but i dont think that they will stop halo ..... you cant it is the game of the century ... nothing cant beat it ..... i think they will try to tie the loose ends and become whole again to keep mc alive (i hope).....

Spartan-419 said:
I thought it would be something like "Halo: The Reach Chronicles" or something like that
a game like ghost recon would be nice. 4 squad spartans :D

TheUnamed said:
i wouldnt mind both. :whistle: .but a game like ghost recon would be sick especially with linda,kelly,and kurt in ur squad:lol:

linda, fred, kelly and john would be better. and not like ghost recon those games kinda sucked. maybe if it was more like "brothers in arms-road to hill 30" that style of group based combat

Army of Two style, just you and Johnson. That would rock. Be able to have a Battle sniper rocket laser. lol. in Army of two you can put weapons together so you can have a sniper with a grenade launcher or something. anyway, the ghost recon idea is a great and i agree that John, Fred, Linda and Kelley would be better.

I agree if they make another Halo (or Halo universe) game, it should be more of a tactical shooter than Halo 1-3. Kinda like ID's Enemy Territory games.

you can tell from the ending that there's going to be some sort of sequel
but they have also said that the halo trilogy is over
the halo rings, the flood, and the covenant are done with (as far as we know o_O)
it's definitely going to have the master chief in it, and I'm guessing kelly, dr. halsey, and the other spartans in Onyx's dyson sphere will play a part; why would they all these characters in books based on a game, but not have some of the most important characters in the games?
i'm thinking most of the stuff in it's gonna be original, there will be some completely new threat mc's gonna have to take care of.

on the bonus disk that came with the legendary edition (i havent watched it in a while so idk if all this is 100% accurate) if you look in the bestiary or whatever where it's talking about the levels of technological development of certain species, if i remember correctly, the highest level is 5, which is the level the forerunners reach, and at some point in it, it says that no species, to their knowledge, has exceeded their level of advancement except for the "Precursors", and i think it offers some reason as to why they are not considered in the levels of advancement. perhaps the next "game in the Halo universe" (not "Halo 4") is going to have something to do with them; maybe there was something worse than the flood that wiped them out; maybe they are the source of the forerunner's highly advanced level of technology; or maybe they had something to do with the rings and whatnot and the forerunners adapted their technology like the covenant adapted that of the forerunners.

all i know is, it's gonna frikkin awesome and i cant wait to see what in store for cortana and the chief (cheesy, i know :rolleyes )

Me thinks it'll be called Halo Wars, but it'll be a precursor to the Trilogy. :whistle:

Edit: It won't be a FPS, either. It'll be a RTS.

Queen said:
Me thinks it'll be called Halo Wars, but it'll be a precursor to the Trilogy. :whistle:
no... thats halo wars... that has nothing to do with the SEGUEL to halo 3
thats a prequel :cautious:

Fragclone said:
no... thats halo wars... that has nothing to do with the SEGUEL to halo 3
thats a prequel :cautious:
I know. >.> That's why I said it'd be a precursor.

I don't think H3 will have anything following it. Trilogies are meant to be trilogies.

Queen said:
I know. >.> That's why I said it'd be a precursor.
I don't think H3 will have anything following it. Trilogies are meant to be trilogies.
right my bad... but still halo wars i dont think any of us are interested in it any more :mad:
i wanted a fps like battlefront!

Queen said:
Edit: It won't be a FPS, either. It'll be a RTS.

Bungie's not working on Halo Wars, though. It's Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Games.

i thought they said they wont make into the games where it is located in the events after Halo3 arc. besides halo wars and also, i thought bungie left microsoft?

halo 4 will be a game, obviously, since halo 3 was a game, and halo 2 was a game, and halo 1 was a game....why would halo 4 NOT be a game?

Oh and, FYI, halo is NOT the best game of the century, to say that is so ignorant, it's like saying that some invention from 1907 is the best thing of the century. For all you know, this century will see so many new games, they will easily trump halo, not to mention that its more then likely virtual reality will be fully implemented later this century, and no one will even remember what halo was when they are fully immersed in some game like in the dot hack series, (not as retarded though, and minus the overly-stupid virus thing)

Also, some people may think there are better games out right now then halo, though it is valid to say it's one of, if not the most recognised and over-hyped series, that is true. When I say over-hyped, I don't mean as an insult, but Halo 3 really is over-hyped, it's recieved too much attention, like taking a can of sugar and dumping it into a small cup of tea rather then putting in a few tea-spoons.

Based on how much money Bungie is making from the Halo 3 game, they should buy back the rights from microsoft, seriously, micro-tard needs to go jack some other series. They are good and all, but they are greedy as **** and like to steal things.

Fragclone said:
halo 4: johnson isn't realy dead and its his story on how he survived so get ready to play halo 4 again and then halo 5....
[long ass title. not enough room on the box.]
i do think jonson lives because the gravemind catches him or a big pond is at the bottom or eco419(i would like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back