• movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan021 said:
i do think jonson lives because the gravemind catches him or a big pond is at the bottom or eco419(i would like that)
johnson dies, miranda dies. eco 419 died in halo 1. HAVE you played the game yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think there will be further games in the Halo universe. Bungie and Microsoft have far too much riding on the Halo franchise not to. Halo wars and the (sure it's on hold, but that doesn't matter for my point) Halo movie are prime examples.

Unique Name said:
I do think there will be further games in the Halo universe. Bungie and Microsoft have far too much riding on the Halo franchise not to. Halo wars and the (sure it's on hold, but that doesn't matter for my point) Halo movie are prime examples.
bungie released that they are infact making a halo 4

LastSpartan said:
Halo : How it began.

If they even consider naming it something like that, I will walk from Canada to Bungie Studios, and shoot them each person in the foot. Twice.

I'm not holding out for that Peter Jackson shenanigenry, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than terribly disappointed. Halo Wars looks good, though.

On another note, why in god's name does everyone seem to think that Bungie splitting from Microsoft means no more Halo, from both?

Their split doesn't mean they can't partner up again. What it means is that Bungie can now go and make games for other consoles, and it's a helluva lot easier than convincing Microsoft to let them make something for, say, the Wii. It doesn't mean that Bungie and Microsoft won't partner up again.

Going back to topic...Halo 4's going to show how the Sangheili evolved from saying lines about Banana's in the games, to actually giving you a banana. Possibly banana muffins.

Nomadic Spoon said:
If they even consider naming it something like that, I will walk from Canada to Bungie Studios, and shoot them each person in the foot. Twice.

rofl!!!! "Halo: 4. short sweet and to the point"

Well remember Bungie said that Halo 3 would be the last in the trilogy; so Halo 4 will have to be distant from Halo 3 in some way, before, after, or another dimenson.

WarHead9705 said:
The movie is probably going to come out before any other halo besides Halo wars!
I hope the movie comes out, as Peter Jackson lost funding for it a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back