• movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know...

they wont stop making games from the HALO UNIVERSE.

thou the HALO (123) are over! it friggin says it on the box. "The Trilling conclusion to this trilogy"

it would be very cool if they made a game about what happened after Kelly says "Welcome to blue! We're gonna make a great team!"

yea...

if you read the Onyx book, then u'll know what i mean!

im guessing if they do make it from Onyx, it would be like a tactical shooter like Ghost Recon (cept better and not 3rd person)

Last edited by a moderator:
the legendary ending of halo3 when thre floating around in space afer the wake me when you need me part... if you look at the planet when the sun comes around it.... to me it looked like a Plante sized installation.... like the rings but just a world size....... maby thats just me... oh and there still are a couple rings floating around out there.... they have flood on them too don't they?? what about the elite home world.... when they get there whats to say that the brutes havent enslaved the planet?? but yeah.... i think that they will be another halo.... just under a different name..... but go take a look at that ending... i thought that planet looked a little funny...... :)

AF200XL said:
the legendary ending of halo3 when thre floating around in space afer the wake me when you need me part... if you look at the planet when the sun comes around it.... to me it looked like a Plante sized installation.... like the rings but just a world size....... maby thats just me... oh and there still are a couple rings floating around out there.... they have flood on them too don't they?? what about the elite home world.... when they get there whats to say that the brutes havent enslaved the planet?? but yeah.... i think that they will be another halo.... just under a different name..... but go take a look at that ending... i thought that planet looked a little funny...... :)
like i said. its probably where the other spy spartans are :cool:

Halo:Tactical would be so sweet, but knowing Bungie, that probable wont happen. Maybe a hybrid of shooter with some tactical elements, but mostly fps. Leading other spartans instead of sticking it solo would be great.

mooseguy04 said:
Halo:Tactical would be so sweet, but knowing Bungie, that probable wont happen. Maybe a hybrid of shooter with some tactical elements, but mostly fps. Leading other spartans instead of sticking it solo would be great.
sounds like a great arcade game!![the name that is]

SPARTAN405 said:
I know what the next halo will be called.
Marathon!

thats what me and my friends wer discussing a week after the release of halo 3. we all agree that if they make another game for halo it probably wouldn't be called halo considering what what you end up destroying. twice. But back to what Spartan 405 said , i think that sounds about right.

all i know is, if they make a halo 4 game, the pistol should have a scope, addable rocket launcher, the ability to make fruit smoothies and be able to customize the colors and put pink ribbons on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back