Pony's Halo 4 Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really digging the file, but not the way the it was sectioned.

Would you mind terribly if I made them solid pieces instead of them being cut in half? It would make building the weapon a whole lot easier.

Dude its an open file free to everyone. Feel free to do what ever you like to it. Just keep me updated on modifications and adjustments so i can adapt the file for future users. Its a low res, guess-stamated file. Not much details on the internet on how it looks exactly and its particular size. But sure, have fun with it. :D and be sure to check my W.I.P for this.

hmmmm intriging im gonna watch this

sorry 4 buggin u bout the needle rifle im makeing one now in sketchup....
It's cool, man. I've just been real busy with a ton of things outside of this hobby that I couldn't be able to devote to modeling the rifle from scratch again.

Thanks I thought pinkie pie was gonna kill me with the focus rifle ( yeah worst death ever!)
Make sure you make that rail gun!

Plus if we can get any info on the armor abilities and what they look like you should make one too!

I wouldn't really know if I'm aloud to say this but the representative (me) of the council of the elites( covie fans) is watching and waiting for you to stop around in this chief costume.( idk if I'm the biggest elite fan)

Thanks I thought pinkie pie was gonna kill me with the focus rifle ( yeah worst death ever!)
Make sure you make that rail gun!

Plus if we can get any info on the armor abilities and what they look like you should make one too!

I wouldn't really know if I'm aloud to say this but the representative (me) of the council of the elites( covie fans) is watching and waiting for you to stop around in this chief costume.( idk if I'm the biggest elite fan)

I'm sorry, but I understood everything minus the last sentence...

Here's a small update on the chets piece, guys.

SpartanChest1.jpg

Here's a back view.
SpartanChest2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for stopping by.

See you all on the battlefield!

i think he means once you walk through your door in MC armor they will kill you cuz their covenant ....

Oh really?! Tell that to the hundreds of Elites I have slain. They all said they would end my life before I ended theirs.

:p

I meant that as an elite fan I cannot wait to see you stomp around in this suit, were not gonna try to kill you, storm covies might but I would be on Arby's side= arby is a friendly and I want him in halo 4

And I think this will be LEGENADRY! better turn on iron cause there's no goin back!

Finished up the helmet this morning.

Finishedhelmet2.jpg

Finishedhelmet1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

See you on the battlefield!

And a nice update at that....nice work buddy!! I must say, nice paint job on the helmet.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back