Possible new Campaign screenshot....New Details/Texture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Again, I'm reposting stuff from HBO, but I just want to make sure that you guys all see this, and I don't know how many of you check HBO as often as I do... what can I say, I'm anxious these days...

Anyway the New York Times has an online article today about upcoming games, and theres a brand new screenshot of the Chief, which looks as though it may have come from campaign. It's a small image but it looks like it could be the real thing:

PJ-AK511A_pjBIG_20070703195116.jpg

If you want to read the article, Go here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118358503249457484.html.html

looks like a photoshop. If not...

:kit: :kit: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The armor looks pretty smooth.... :unsure:

Where'd the heavy texture go??? It's always in the last place you look.

wait a minute...

02e1a2a313.jpg

added changes to the gun too. Link? Ready to kill these guys?

yeah i saw those on the ING.com pics...im think to myself why they gotta do that for

the paint job is change also

Well, it is a MA5C variant... and the bottom picture is from the Alpha Build. I personally love the change, and can't help but feel torn about the armor. Halo 3's release will be a time of joy and disappointment, when our theories are confirmed or shot down. Like Mark VII MJOLNIR armor....

Spartan-419 said:
Well, it is a MA5C variant... and the bottom picture is from the Alpha Build. I personally love the change, and can't help but feel torn about the armor. Halo 3's release will be a time of joy and disappointment, when our theories are confirmed or shot down. Like Mark VII MJOLNIR armor....

Still I wonder how did he get new armmor? UPS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:

OMG i just pissed an ocean in my pants. I WANT HALO 3 NNNNOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I need it!!!!!! By the way, is anyone going to the store to get their copy in a Master Chief costume. Cause i plan to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back