price of the armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feigned echo

Jr Member
i know i already posted a similar question, but bare with me, can someone give me in depth how much their helmet alone cost, and tell me where they got all of their parts? i know i'm asking a lot but i really need to get started with this soon, thank you.

feigned-echo said:
i know i already posted a similar question, but bare with me, can someone give me in depth how much their helmet alone cost, and tell me where they got all of their parts? i know i'm asking a lot but i really need to get started with this soon, thank you.
lemme recount...

Paint brushes... about $3
Can o Resin... about $10
Fiberglass Mat... about $5
Tubing... about $2
Visor... about $25
glue stuff... about $3
2 pack of double sided tape... about $6
100 pack Cardstock 110lb... about $8

This is just an estimate... about $62...

i could be wrong though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
lemme recount...

Paint brushes... about $3
Can o Resin... about $10
Fiberglass Mat... about $5
Tubing... about $2
Visor... about $25
glue stuff... about $3
2 pack of double sided tape... about $6
100 pack Cardstock 110lb... about $8

This is just an estimate... about $62...

i could be wrong though...

no, i'm talking the best helmet i can produce, led's, double visor, etc., actually i just got a good idea on how to save money on the double visor, i'll make a mk IV, and that way i can just paint it on with some silver hammertone.

feigned-echo said:
no, i'm talking the best helmet i can produce, led's, double visor, etc., actually i just got a good idea on how to save money on the double visor, i'll make a mk IV, and that way i can just paint it on with some silver hammertone.

You could also resin the visor that's on you helmet models and cut out the section that would be cut out on a double visor and paint it a metallic goldish color... :)

Macattack64 said:
You could also resin the visor that's on you helmet models and cut out the section that would be cut out on a double visor and paint it a metallic goldish color... :)
wouldn't i still have to buy a second visor?

feigned-echo said:
wouldn't i still have to buy a second visor?
Nope...

visorsolutionta4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back