Printer cant print on card stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentd3at4

Jr Member
Well this was disappointing went and got some card stock to try first pep with card stock to find out that my printer can not print on this heavy paper (110 lb) any solutions or remedies?

Though about taping regular paper over card stock and cutting it this way but was curious about y'alls ideas

Well this was disappointing went and got some card stock to try first pep with card stock to find out that my printer can not print on this heavy paper (110 lb) any solutions or remedies?

Though about taping regular paper over card stock and cutting it this way but was curious about y'alls ideas

Do you mean your printer physically doesn't have the strength to pull the cardstock through? If this is the case I've read that (I think it's) 60 lb cardstock can be used as an alternative in this type of situation, though it is more expensive.

I thought I had this problem too, then I found out I had to load 110lb paper one sheet at a time and put the printer on the Thick Paper setting in the printer properties window.

Maybe it's time for a new printer? Most modern printers can handle photo paper and printers that can handle photo paper usually don't have problems with cardstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back