Printing Pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

earle117

Hola, I'm Earle, first post on here.

My friend and I were going to make some low quality cardboard battle rifles for fun, and we found a PDF layout for a BR that we wanted to scale and print to use as a stencil to use to cut out the cardboard. The problem though, is that we couldn't get Adobe to let us print over multiple pages, as we were trying to get it to print out as 24" (the size of our cardboard), and the PDF was was 35.4", so we wanted to scale it to around 64%. However, Adobe kept scaling it to fit one page, and despite various Google searches, we couldn't figure out how to print it over a span of multiple pages.

Here's a link to the PDF we found, we found it here on a post:

http://propaholics.wolfchasers.com/uploade...55%20Battle.pdf

Thanks in advance.

You should PM or email wizardofflight (Alan, the one who made that blueprint) and see if he's still got a pdf file that was that drawing broken down to separate 8.5x11" pages. I broke it down and sent it to him to post, but to the best of my knowledge he never got around to it... If I recall correctly, it was around 30 pages long and a 2 MB file.

It was done at full size, so you'd have to scale it down when you printed it, but that wouldn't be a big deal.
Maybe I'll email him too and see what's up, I could post it on 4shared or something with his permission... and not before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back