Progress On My New Set Of Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after months of not touching my armor. I've begun once again. I have the thigh piece pepped with 2 coats of resin and one coat of fiberglass. Ill post pics of that when I get the strapping in and another coat of fiberglass. I have the forearm in the works with 2 coats of resin and planning to put its first coat of fiberglass in in the morning but the big update is the helm. I finally got the LEDs fixed and added the fans.

100_1116.jpg

(With Camera Flash)
100_1118.jpg

(Without Camera Flash)
100_1117.jpg

That's a great helmet, and the wiring is superb. Just so you know, your upper right LED isn't as bright as the others, but other than that, it's a magnificent helmet.

Your chest piece is pretty much perfect.

City Static said:
That's a great helmet, and the wiring is superb. Just so you know, your upper right LED isn't as bright as the others, but other than that, it's a magnificent helmet.

Your chest piece is pretty much perfect.

I saw that and I went to check it and its just at a different angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my right shoulder done and thought id post some pics. When I was bondoing I had this area on the round bicep area that was giving me trouble and pitting while sanding and I had a thought so I just left it alone. After I painted it I gave the pitted area I left extra attention when doing the battle damage and now that its done I think it looks pretty good. Makes it look like it took a pretty good lick.

100_1120.jpg

100_1121.jpg

100_1124.jpg

thats not a trouble area :p ITS BATTLEDAMAGE!

ne seriuesly, it doest look sutch a big detail.

rundown said:
thats not a trouble area :p ITS BATTLEDAMAGE!

ne seriuesly, it doest look sutch a big detail.

Yep now I get to be lazy and still make it work out. :cool: (Just as long as I dont get carried away with it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back